GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

…go on

1 Like

Were you really lurking here just to say that?

2 Likes

No I just got on phone

1 Like

Honestly kinda wild Eliza was lurking but NOT liking posts this isn’t the eliza I know

4 Likes

That’d be funny tho

1 Like

oh ok lmao

Well I mean since you asked
You haven’t provided a lot of substance or many unique reads with reasoning. Your thinking throughout the entire game has stayed kinda stagnant, which I see as scum indicative. Also, like NOBODY has talked about you, besdies like small mentions in readlists which is very weird to me. Not that you’re a super polarized or discussed slot normally, but I feel like nobody has mentioned a direct read that isn’t like ‘nulltown/null’ and I find that strange as there isn’t much reason to townread you in the first place. I don’t know if this is a better or worse kil than O.kazo, probably isn’t if okazo doesn’t show up again, but I think Eliza needs to be discussed at the very least (thanks for asking eliza glad you responded to the ping in scumchat that fast)

2 Likes

I’d just like to say that I’m awful at reading Eliza. I’ve played with her a lot but I only got her alignment correctly like 2 times I think and at least one of those instances I remember being a complete gut feeling.

2 Likes

Hate to break it to ya but that’s kinda normal
Also it’s day 1

1 Like

i completely called her alignment in silent hill FM but then psyched (haha) myself out a ton and died before I could push her

2 Likes

The best parts are when I forget my reads

1 Like

O.kazo (4): Magnus, lol, Vulgard, ElizaThePsycho
Silviu200530 (3): mollylikesorigami, BradLand, Marluxion
Marluxion (2): KingTroll, May
Vulgard (2): O.kazo, Zorvo
BradLand (1): Lemonfairy
lol (1): Silviu200530
Magnus (1): min
ElizaThePsycho (1): YoubutWorse

2 Likes

150 posts and w!marl didnt interact at all with his scum buddies?

idt youre gonna convince me to not reevaluate idk what to tell you >_>

1 Like

Idk man it’s pretty common on d1 from what I’ve seen
Go ahead and re-eval just don’t base anything on that

1 Like

Or you just missed em that works too

1 Like

…okay

2 Likes

Definetly not.
I had more time (in real life) screwing around in that game in my opinion.

2 Likes

I am definetly not mafia with Zorvo. Why would he have been voting with me until now, if that would be the case?

UNVOTE

2 Likes

Can someone explain the Silviu wagon for me?

Looking through their ISO I didn’t find anything appealing for vote them.
(except some OMGUS attempts…)

1 Like

Okazo do you have any thoughts on being the main wagon?

1 Like

The wagon initially took off because Silviu had posted a lot about, like, general mafia gameplay, but hadn’t given any opinions on anyone’s behavior within the game. It felt like they were trying to look helpful without actually giving any reads to link them to. They’ve since given some actual opinions, which I’m satisfied with for now, so I’ve moved off that wagon.

3 Likes