GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

No.
I’m helluva tired.
Today I was way too busy for FM…

1 Like

I’m blind… lol.
(I really thought I saw Silviu as main wagon)

Nah, not really.
I tried to read, when I had a bit of time, but I don’t have a clear mind atm.

1 Like

O kazo voters, what do you think you’ll get out of this vote? If O kazo flips mafia, who will that affect your opinion on, and if he flips town? Same goes for any other vote.

I’ve got to agree with O kazo here, I’m tired. I don’t feel like making real reads… something in the back of my head still wants Marl dead and flipped, but I don’t know why, so I’ll stick with that vote. I’d rather Silviu die than O kazo, but I’d be more interested in voting most other people, because stagnation & all that.

2 Likes

What did Marl do?

1 Like

If you got to pick, who would you prefer be killed today and why?

1 Like

If it’s because he reached his postcap, I think scum would watch out more how many post they left with, and try to not reach theirs too early, to react quickly, if needed, (I don’t know if Marl’s last posts fell in this category or not.) while still want to write some posts, so they could avoid the position I’m stuck with at this moment.

1 Like

And if I follow this thought process, it leads back to Vulgard. (Again.)

My feeling tell it is scum, my analysis tell it is scum, so it is probably scum…

VOTE: Vulgard

1 Like

As I’ve said, something in the back of my head wants Marl flipped and dead. That’d be my choice, but it’s not a particularly good or thought-out one.

3 Likes

me leading the town to a marl yeet

1 Like

(i am the owl)

Sure we can Thunderdome day 2 buddy.

2 Likes

:rage:

2 Likes

im down honestly
Okazo as a slot isnt great but I don’t like the people on the wagon, silviu is meh as well, marl is someone I’d actually want dead that has more votes than 1

1 Like

In my catch up I’d like to call Molly a higher townlean for posts that involve her talking about reading Marl town, and then following it up by talking about how she would vote to save Marl if it was needed.

Min lower townlean, was leaving him alone because of his past games And just in general not instantly hard push him as a courtesy because of past games, granted that not my style anyways. but seem to think his push back on Marl because of him talking about Min being blindingly town and Min hard pushing him for the sentence is probably town indicative for reasons that I can’t explain.

1 Like

Townread:
Marl
KingTroll
May
Lemonfairy

Townlean:
Molly
Zorvo
Magnus
Min

How I’m looking at the game currently.

2 Likes

legacy before work

poe: eliza/magnus

poe but unconfident; okazo

maybe poe: marl lemon vulgard

maybe maybe poe: lol

never execute: king

idk: everyone else

at least 1 in marl/magnus/vulgard using genuine poe

bye

2 Likes

based (actually kinda really like this readlist ngl)

2 Likes

welcome to eod lads

O.kazo (4): Magnus, lol, Vulgard, ElizaThePsycho
Silviu200530 (3): mollylikesorigami, BradLand, Marluxion
Marluxion (2): KingTroll, May
Vulgard (2): Zorvo, O.kazo
BradLand (1): Lemonfairy
lol (1): Silviu200530
Magnus (1): min
ElizaThePsycho (1): YoubutWorse

the postcap do be lifted tho

1 Like