GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

That’s…fine I guess?

1 Like

Hmm. I think I’ve played too much mafia lately and I’m just spending this game in a daze having not fully recovered from Flicker. Who could recover from that. Who could

2 Likes

Like I get being self conscious about flipping reads and how they look to everyone, but if you can explain your shit it shouldn’t be a big deal towards those that have any sort of read accuracy.
Which is what you get with me with my reads. :slight_smile:

1 Like

if it makes u guys feel better theres a good chance silviu is also mafia

1 Like

Usually that’s my opinion as well but I got exploded so hard in Flicker for it so I’m overcompensating :pensive:

2 Likes

Fucked up if true

2 Likes

Keep in mind my reads have been ass lately and I’m reverting back to old habits, specifically on this game apparently because I can’t get any sort of confidence in this.

1 Like

sort by postcount become werewolf expert

1 Like

Would make me both happy and annoyed at the same time.

1 Like

when a guy who decleares himself as a spammer becomes completely frozen because theres a 150 post cap u can feel good about killing them

1 Like

thats why i dont put much stock into either lemon or may trying to last second vote out silviu it makes perfect sense to me

1 Like

infact if silviu IS town i would say people instant pushing lemon is more likely to be wolf

1 Like

For like, essentially every post where someone interacts with another person, I’ll go oh hmmm that’s indicative one way or another of partnership let me mentally note that down, and I did get that feeling from this post, but I can’t figure out who the hell it’s indicative of partnership with. There’s certainly something being revealed here if you’re wolf (which I don’t particularly believe at the moment), but hell if I know what it is. I’ll just have to not wolfread you for the rest of the game so I never have to think about it.

I do agree with your point. As a guy who also last second moved to vote out Silviu and was town about it, I don’t scumread Lemon for doing the same, and if Silviu’s town that’ll be something wolves jump at as an easy ML. This is snopes voice :white_check_mark: True

2 Likes

Who is this?

1 Like

with O.Kazo maybe since he flipped mafia

2 Likes

silviu

2 Likes

Wow can’t argue with that :white_check_mark: True

2 Likes
1 Like

The only one seriously pushing lemon though is Vulgard.

1 Like

I can’t believe some people would have the gall, the sheer audacity to nominate me for execution on this particular day.

"Preflipping" Vulgard

Apparently I didn’t do this in Kaguya-sama, apparently I haven’t done this before… except I have. First I’ll draw from my opening entrance in Morbtainado, before showing an example from Kaguya-sama’s endgame.

[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win - #206 by Magnus

(Now this was preflipping, just assuming someone I personally scumread would be executed first.)

(Also wrote this post assuming Leafia was good, because Achro asked me to reverse my thinking:)

[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win - #457 by Magnus

As for Kaguya-sama’s endgame, I wrote this post when I still townread CRichard.

Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win - #6488 by Magnus
But whatever. Bad defence is a bad defence. Let it be known, however, that if I had scumread Vulgard I wouldn’t have backed off because of Vulgard.

Voting O.Kazo (bussing? Question mark?)

The gist of the idea is that if any wolves were bussing O.Kazo, I’d be a prime candidate due to my “lack” of reasoning for actually voting O.Kazo. Numerous players have quoted that “yes” line, but I had already made my subjective point way earlier, so I was just being consistent.

Votes (At The Time)
Silviu200530 (3): mollylikesorigami, May, BradLand
O.kazo (3): Zorvo, KingTroll, Vulgard
BradLand (2): ElizaThePsycho, Lemonfairy
Vulgard (1): O.kazo
Magnus (1): min
Unvote (1): Marluxion
lol (1): Silviu200530

**Votes (When I slept)
Silviu200530 (4): mollylikesorigami, May, BradLand, Marluxion
Vulgard (3): O.kazo, KingTroll, Zorvo
O.kazo (2): Magnus, lol
BradLand (2): ElizaThePsycho, Lemonfairy
Marluxion (1): min
lol (1): Silviu200530

If I had been partnered with O.Kazo, I just vote someone else. Let it be known that I very easily could’ve voted Vulgard and continued my line of thought, since if I had apparently preflipped him evil I should’ve been willing to follow through.

Either execute me today if you think I’m evil, or get new material. Speak now, or forever hold your peace (or until you have new evidence). This is a challenge.

Anyway, I’m unhappy with the current state of affairs. Marl hasn’t posted yet, so I’m not opposed to that wagon existing, but I’d love to set up a train on… someone else, because the Lemon wagon isn’t working for me either. I was thinking Molly, but I haven’t actually looked at their ISO yet.

1 Like