GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

no i’d say that vulgard is much more towny than you now so i wouldn’t lynch straight off it alone and i came to that conclusion after my vulgard iso. still used it as the base to bounce off of and reach my current idea of your triangle mostly with vulgard as a lynchpin piece given how you’ve both interacted extremely strangely and inorganically with him

Did you read this post, by any chance? And the links, and whatnot?

1 Like

You liked the post, of course you would’ve.

1 Like

oh you wanted me to respond. yeah i read the post i also don’t really see how it has helped you. you’ve preflipped someone else in a different game. if we’re going by meta reads then this doesn’t address how vulgard is saying you’re doing the same kind of read you did on them a recent game when you were v/v

you also could’ve still bussed kazo. your defense being that “i wanted two other people alive over them” is not actually a defense against the idea of it potentially being a bus and it was absolutely more of a sheep vote because as you said if you were being proactive you would’ve voted someone you actually were reading as scum instead of going ‘eh’

also this part felt weirdly confrontational about it and seems to be implying that if we don’t yeet you today we shouldn’t go back on it later unless you get copped or whatever (yes i know there is no cop joat ability i am simply stating it).

so i did not want to bother interacting with what i thought was a pretty weak defense that would get me into another situation like i am with marl, who is also extremely confrontational and i can’t tell if that’s due to them having rolled wolf or just how they play

also about this in particular you should know i obviously read the post because

i literally quoted part of it in my catchup wall

1 Like

I had my own perspective at the time, and I didn’t earnestly believe Molly was towny. As a matter of fact, I hadn’t paid attention to anything of Molly, for some reason. You can’t expect me to townread someone I haven’t noticed.

That’s not the case, and I’ll explain why.
I didn’t actually scumread Vulgard anymore, but I very easily could’ve said I did and jumped on that wagon if I was evil. What, it wouldn’t have been a good look? Are you suggesting it would’ve been better for me to bus my partner for no reason, instead of sparing villagers with a very real possibility of being executed for no real reason?

Pretty sure it’s just how Marl plays, I remember similar behaviour in Kaguya.

1 Like

I’m confrontational on purpose because I know full well that if I was otherwise executed nobody would say anything, whereas this way I ensure I’m a) never nightkilled and b) if I am executed, at least one person will act surprised by my flip.

1 Like

look if you woke up to being at l-2 when you thought you were as obvious as you have ever been you would be abrasive too

1 Like

if you don’t have any sort of notice on them why did you bring them up as a counter wagon. surely someone has struck you more as a scumlean rather than someone you haven’t noticed at all

that is true but i still don’t like how, if that’s what happened, you went off of someone you used to scumread to someone you just didn’t have that much of an opinion on. same with molly apparently so i guess that’s a running theme

i mean there’s never a “no reason” to have a bussed partner. you simply sheeping onto a kazo lynch is kind of the best of both worlds (you’ve gotten your vote on scum, but you didn’t directly push them yourself to the point you could be accused of distancing or bussing). you also weren’t around at eod so i cannot confirm that if you were around you wouldn’t have gone for silv over kazo

yikes! man better step up his game while i’m here

you know what. fair but no one before me had actually commented on it

i mean you were also pretty abrasive d1 imo but yeah that’s one of the reasons i didn’t read your full response as wolfy. as w!you you’d either wouldn’t care much about the game at all and you’ll eventually get poe-d, or you’d have waited longer to actually compose a response

1 Like

I have a question for KT, while I read and/or respond to your post: would you consider executing YBW if that was my legacy read?

1 Like

if you flipped town and i reread your arguments overnight and got convinced on it then yeah i’m not completely blinded. do want to be friends with them out of game after this though they’re my rl town mason buddy

You’re accusing me of throwing Molly’s name out as a counterwagon. Here’s what I actually said:

Or in other words: I was thinking Molly, but I haven’t looked at their ISO and so I won’t vote them. After making a case on my other scumlean, YBW, I voted them instead. Actions speak louder than words.

I can’t really prove I wouldn’t do this, but losing an evil on the first day for no reason, especially when they’re LHF, is a terrible scenario. Regardless of whether or not I would’ve changed my vote at the end, at the time I voted O.kazo was a serious contender to be executed and I would’ve acted accordingly, especially knowing I wouldn’t make it for EOD. If I hadn’t expected to miss it, sure.

This post bothers me on so many levels. It’s like you’ve viberead YBW as town and you’re not even concerned about the possibility of being pocketed, to the point where you’ve already verbally accepted losing to said pocket. On D2, because you want to be friends with her. Are you sure you’re being objective?
I’m starting to think you’re mainly disagreeing with the YBW case because of who brought it up.

1 Like

If I am Mafia, why did I kill Min? If I am not, why did Mafia kill Min? From your eyes?

1 Like

No your dying.

2 Likes

Have you looked at YBW by any chance, Zorvo? Making sure that case makes sense to anyone who isn’t being immediately suspected.

1 Like

wut
what’s just how i play
i can’t find the context

1 Like

you got me chief i’m dying

2 Likes

Marluxion is obviously pushing wolf agenda.

Cause your a wolf and if your not perhaps it’s Vulgard but I really think it’s you.

I already explained why Min was killed if you check my iso and your right on the last part but Min was killed cause they were the only player out of us 3 (Me, King and Min) that you fear for your life on.

Also, this is the exact shit that your wolfy for and how you have gone about Brad here is the same way you gone about Min and even King.

Except….Your an obvious wolf there is no town here.

“Goonsquad” trying to mock me and king but I bet if Min was still alive you WOULD HAVE HAD LOTS OF TROUBLE WITH SAYING THIS EH!?

1 Like

Ok, if I find the case I’ll give everyone permission to hammer you.

Cause he is wolf agenda

Just Like Min?

Yeah cause this is about to be a town clean sweep!
Wolves getting buried this game!

1 Like

(Which was O.Kazo, lol)

Hammer! :hammer:

1 Like

Marluxion is outed wolf.

Ain’t got no time for anyone else being wagoned today.

1 Like