GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

I can only do one thing at a time and I do them pretty slowly but if I get really into it, I concentrate pretty well and zone everything else out

1 Like

honestly wish I could have caught up faster so I had more time to talk to people when they were on
sad

but I guess ping me if uh you have questions
going to sleep bye

1 Like

hey guys i suddenly remembered why i wolfread marl
thanks lemon for liking this one partciular post

2 Likes

@youbutworse

1 Like

its this one

1 Like

welcome to my ‘catch up’ post where I get mad at magnus

you quote the post that proves this wrong can you get your head out of the dumbest tunnel ive seen and think about whats goin on

Because I wanted to be on marl, and didn’t expect a ton of people to vote silviu last second?

Have you read their posts. LIke actually. I have mindmelded and agreed with them on like 80 million different points and they feel the same about me, if kingtroll isnt town I will retire from mafia permanently

Huh?
Im assuming this meant silviu/illwei, and the reason I can cite there is time, also I don’t really want to tbh

mfer he ASKED PEOPLE TO ASK QUESITONS
You can dislike questions, fine, and I have randomly said questions at other times in this very game that you can find and cite. You cannot cite the time someone asked for questions as a reason to scumread me.

I shared my thoughts those are useful

Are we saying the same thing? Im confused

so is it or is it not valid lmk once u make up ur mind

at least we can agree on this, but jesus what is your logic overall

1 Like

I had almost the exact same thought when i first saw that post and then I saw your post

'twas a mindmeld

2 Likes

mindmeld lemon locktown

2 Likes

how is Marl town?

also a wagon forming quickly is not necessarily town-indicative of the wagoned
remember, we have (excluding self) 12 players, 2 of which are scum and 10 are town

there’s only what, 5 people on Marl and they all look like town to me

1 Like

the second part is more addressed to Magnus’ comment than yours, YBW

2 Likes

ok I sleep for real now

1 Like

I often find quick wagons are indicative of scum. Wolves are way more likely to “believe” a case on their buddy than an equally strong one on a townie - of course they are, they know it’s right. A complete lack of opposition can mean the wolves see something as an easy ML, of course, but Marl doesn’t fit that archetype at all. Just going “wagon too easy, must be town” is a weird perspective. I’d be more willing to listen if you let me know, like, additional details - how exactly you think the wolves would be currently treating V Marl’s slot (hard pushing it, hanging back and agreeing, amplifying voices of townies who are pushing him, being wishy-washy about it, strategically staying off the wagon for towncred, etc.), who you think Marl being town points to as wolf, that sort of thing.

3 Likes

Marluxion (5): ElizaThePsycho, Zorvo, Lemonfairy, lol, May
Magnus (2): Vulgard, KingTroll
YoubutWorse (2): Magnus, Marluxion
Lemonfairy (1): mollylikesorigami

Not Voting (3): illwei, BradLand, YoubutWorse

1 Like

Bit of an idiot for abandoning the thread but here I am now.

@Illwei Where are you? How much of the game have you read?

1 Like

VOTE: LemonFairy

1 Like

That post literally is an answer :joy_cat:

1 Like

VOTE: Unvote

I’m so confused right now.

Like she said she read a certain portion and had “new thoughts”, but immediately left and voted on Marl without saying anything else.

Then comes in today and says that she read until she started posting today, and said she’ll never be able to catch up so she’ll skim.

Well she does post…a list. It’s something at least.

Like a lot of me is thinking like…would mafia be that blatant talking about not reading the thread?
Can anyone else tell me if this is a dumb read?

1 Like

Bullshit

1 Like

At least I’m voting a wolf sir

1 Like

i was refering to d1 in itself too but i guess fair enough

1 Like