1 Like

Kill YBW lemon may in any order and we win Iā€™m pretty sure

1 Like

maybe, maybe not average dumbness

2 Likes

If Marl flips W, my instinct is that this doesnā€™t contain a wolf, FTR

2 Likes

i come in peace

(i donā€™t have a specific thing in mind, but if weā€™re on at the same time, iā€™m willing to chat w/ you about anythign other than our reads on each other)

1 Like

Good fuckin thing I ainā€™t flipping w

1 Like

Kill all three, no exceptions regardless of how highly you townread them

Order doesnā€™t matter
YBW Lemon May

Minimum one wolf probably two

1 Like

Greatly prefer you to start with YBW actually

1 Like

This is just bad and wrong.
Fairly damn confident Lemon is Town.

2 Likes

If Marluxion flips Town Iā€™d personally take a look into Lol/Vulgard/King/Eliza
Like I generally think thatā€™s it from how the game state is and was day 1.

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder that I should prepare connections for if you donā€™t, because I want to at least somewhat anticipate both outcomes, but I still want you flipped

2 Likes

Iā€™m not wasting anymore time solving past that

If Iā€™m needed ping me
If I have to die for the game to progress just hammer me

1 Like

Sounds Good! :+1:

1 Like

Iā€™ve read all the way up itā€™s kind of difficult to come up with anything confident in terms of a solve.

1 Like

Like I feel like the stuff that Magnus brought up in the YBW case, was relatively the same issues I was taking with Magnusā€™s iso on Day 1.

However I asked Magnus for his reads and he gave me a list and it seemed relatively fine and on surface looked like he was re-evaluating, including on Vulgard whom he was tunneling Day 1.

1 Like

itā€™s okay, you can say you liked my read LMAO

iā€™mā€¦ a bit confused? would she have a reason to hide that fact? itā€™s not an inherently wolfy thing to not read.

1 Like

@Vulgard I am finally going to get around to the new Somnium Files game I think

1 Like

Btw if Seth tries to go after Vul when I die you should probably just kill him

2 Likes
  1. Yes I technically liked your read and agreed with it.

2. Because everyone knows that typically slots that are looked at as ā€œdoing nothingā€ or potatoā€™ing to be a bit more blunt, are more likely to be voted out above anything else. So literally just stating that is putting yourself on a tee ready to be smacked.

1 Like

Iā€™d laugh so hard if your actually the town and Vulgard is the wolf and you go ā€œI donā€™t regret what I said, Seth can die.ā€

1 Like