GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

Occam’s Razor you’re a wolf who decided to defend him for credit because you knew me and Lemonfairy especially would look bad after his flip

1 Like

And this also ties a bow on Lemonfairy not being nightkilled, Lemonfairy was not nightkilled because she was being set up to look bad with the wolves presumably not knowing she was JOAT
And the person who did the brunt of that was you

1 Like

Not here won’t be here for 3 hrs please don’t vote me out during this time Vulgard’s perception of my town game this time around is influenced to be even worse than the general perception because he saw me defend his wolf buddy Brad at EoD4 this isn’t an argument because it’s too subjective to hold up to people who don’t know what I do just a theory I find fascinating to think about OK thanks bye

1 Like

So yeah I’ve considered what you’re saying but I still think you’re a wolf sorry
Probably with molly given your complete reluctance to even mention her slot let alone make a solid read on it today and analyze her potential pairings
I think you’re unaligned with Brad fwiw so that’s nice

I don’t believe your Brad wolfread either
You have never once engaged me on the reason I put forth for townreading him, not even once, as I mentioned it multiple times

me doing work sort of

Vul/Brad
Vul/May

Fwiw I have another reason to townread May like this but I don’t want to reveal it unless I have to.
[/quote]

[quote=“Vulgard, post:772, topic:3353”]
Villagers: KT, Zorvo, May, molly, YBW, maaaybe Eliza

Vul/molly
Vul/O.kazo

going to end this here
really don’t think Vul/Brad are aligned

Vul/May probably not aligned

Vul/molly maybe

Vul/O.kazo I think is probably also unaligned

I’m totally not getting this Cassandra reference

Don’t dive into the rabbit hole that is TVTropes but the explanation here is good

1 Like

I don’t believe this at all. You were talking to me as scum most of the time on D5 and a little bit for SOD6 too, with no reconsideration and it was not a pleasant experience (although tbf I was doing that to you and Magnus too).

oh it’s from Cassandra from Greek myth
I should’ve figured

Yea, though I havent like super anaylzed them and looked foe unaligned interactions, I think both are just independently kinda wolfy

1 Like

Brad is more towny than may and molly rn still but thats my thoughts on the team

Down to kill may tbh, tho I will say buks argument against them are a bit flawd at points. Mays self defens eis also p bad tho so

1 Like

btw only found out what fwiw actually meant yesterday

Vul* dont know how my phone typed buks lmao

1 Like

me doing work part 2

May/Vul
May/Brad
May/molly
May/O.kazo

I think I’ll stop here on May

May/Vul not aligned

May/Brad probably also not aligned