Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread 2 - Town emerged victorious!

Because you’ll likely die tonight and if we execute Eliza, the wolves will be free to misexe me.

Gonna be honest, I trust Kiiruma’s read on you more than I trust your read on him. He’s greenchecked and you’re not.

1 Like

Wind, his read on me is trying to pair me up with Eliza and makes no sense whatsoever.

Also, you’re forgetting that the Godfather can be greenchecked.

You do understand that your worldview is entirely nonsensical, right? Kiiruma and Gorta can absolutely not be paired, and Kiiruma is greenchecked so he is at worst godfather and at best town. You greenchecked Hippo and by that logic he is in the same position as Kiiruma if we assume you’re town, and yet you’ve been insisting for days that Hippo is locktown until a couple minutes ago when I said I wanted him to self-resolve and you asked why I was so sure he was town. I’m not, but if he doesn’t self-resolve then he is outed. But if Eliza is alive, he can just claim he was roleblocked from the vig shot and then we will never know if it was true or not.

I’m not forgetting that, Leafia, you’re selectively saying Kiiruma could be godfather but somehow you assume that Hippo, Amelia and beancat are not??? We have Atlas’s flip and we don’t have yours. Why the fuck would you assume a flipped sheriff can hit a godfather but you can’t?

I don’t get why you townread me socially and also have mechanical proof I’m town but can’t trust my reads, and you want me to sheep you when I can’t even trust you.

I can hit a godfather and it’s how Kiiruma has been acting, trying to preflip me. How is that in any world villagery? Also, explain why Kiiruma and Gorta can’t be mafia together. As for Hippo, I do believe his claim, but I don’t think we have a consort and if we do, I don’t think it’s Eliza because her rb targets aren’t what I’d expect of a consort.

They don’t have a janitor or Achro’s logs never would’ve turned up
They have a strongman
They had a consig
They probably have a godfather
They probably have a consort
If there’s a framer, they haven’t successfully framed anyone which is funny and improbable

Meaning I think there is a strongman, godfather, consort, and an executioner. Looking between Zone and Gorta for that last 3p, will give thoughts later.

Im leaving the thread because I have a meeting and because Leafia is absolutely wasting my time and not listening to any of my reasoning.

It’s just how Kiiruma and Gorta have been acting and it fots in with my worldview that they’re both wolves because they’re both trying to shade me big time. They’re trying to create paranoia on my slot and them being wolves together is the only way in which I can think of to explain why I wasn’t killed last night.

Kiiruma voted Gorta as the first thing he in the thread, and then Marl jumped on him for it. No way in hell both of them are paired with Marl.

Not everyone who shades you is scum, Leafia.

Trust me on this

I said earlier that I didn’t think zone would claim sk as actual sk, but I don’t think executioner is out of range for him to claim sk and get away with it. He wouldn’t do it as a wolf, I don’t think, but if he isn’t town and there’s a non-town between him and Gorta I’m leaning toward it being Zone, and I would want to deal with it AFTER the Eliza stuff, not before.

Eliza is at 5 votes currently

If you hammer before I come back, I’ll leave detailed stuff in my legacy. If I flip with no legacy, then I was wrong about the janitor, but for now I don’t believe there’s any chance they wouldn’t wipe Achro’s logs if they had a choice.

Just thinking because achro wasn’t rb’d and sounded like he would’ve shot Wazza and slightly less probably Eliza, maybe Leafia is right and there’s no consort, otherwise Trochi is just town and idk what to say about Eliza. This game is a headache.

1 Like

They could just have never used the janitor ability or something to stop people from realizing that there’s a janitor. Although I do think it’s possible that they don’t have one.

That was during the beginning. That isn’t exactly unpairingworthy although I will admit that it’s something to think about.

Also, I don’t think you’re listening to my reasoning either.

It’s the way they did it and even if Kiiruma isn’t GF, I’m almost certain that Gorta is scum here.

If you truly don’t think they’d leave Achro’s logs unwiped if they had a choice, I really should be locktown for you and you know I’d always kill you over Achro last night.

Also if Eliza is consort she may have lied about some rb targets anyway

No but Marl used it as wimpy reasoning to push Kiiruma that whole day, that’s why I think it’s unpaired.