Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

That was me being a little memey. I know it is hard to tell.

K well that probably won’t work on Vulgard as Vulgard is an S Tier player as well, He was town read by everyone as Lost Wolf Day 1, I think votes the ML wagon and gets night killed by mafia.

My bad

To put it into perspective if your looking for obvious bad wolfy things you are never ever gonna wolf read Vulgard.

You need to look at them specifically and determine if what they are doing is their wolf play or their town play.

still think vulgard is town
still think hippo is town
still think min is town

windy could be mafia

Ah, that type of player is indeed dangerous. May I note something from my experience? S tier wolves don’t tend to get a lot of suspicion day one. maybe it is just my experience, but my easiest day ones are almost always as wolf for some reason. So I think for someone I don’t know like Vul who is incredibly good I’ll wait until flips and mechs to solve them a bit more nuanced. But I’ll take this to heart and be on the look out for things I don’t like. My reads tend to progress day to day, I am just casually sorting day one otherwise I’ll go insane.

What makes you town read Vulgard and what stops Wolf!Vulgard from pulling off the same thing?

you can use this argument against literally any player seth

his solving i think has come from a place where i think town vulgard would solve and he hasn’t been showing any agenda that i can see

1 Like

That’s correct. However look at the players who is pushing Vulgard.

(I looked but I don’t get it)

Day 1 VC

Voted Voter Count
Marl Achromatic, Hippo, WindwardAway, Atlas 4/11
Vulgard Beancat, Zorvo, Eevee 3/11
Wazza Vulgard, Leafia 2/11
Leafia Wazza 1/11
Gorta Kiiruma 1/11
ElizathePsycho Zone_Q11 1/11
plaguesimp Illwei 1/11
Hippo Alice 1/11
Achromatic ElizaThePsycho 1/11
Kiiruma Marluxion 1/11
Not-voted Gorta, Min, Bradland, PlagueSimp 4

specifically around the time where leafia went and voted him, his line of thinking is unique to town vul imo

dont think alice is mafia, but she might be NK
she doesn’t seem to care all that much which implies no immediate team, so either town or neutral

can we normalize calling them ‘3P’ or something for third party, NK is always night kill

alice randing NK would be pretty funny given how many times she randed it in in old Forum of Lies

no

always wolf tbh

If we even have neutrals. For all we know, there could be 6 mafia and no neuts.

NK = Neutral Killer
FoL lingo

1 Like