Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

you can use this argument against literally any player seth

his solving i think has come from a place where i think town vulgard would solve and he hasn’t been showing any agenda that i can see

1 Like

That’s correct. However look at the players who is pushing Vulgard.

(I looked but I don’t get it)

Day 1 VC

Voted Voter Count
Marl Achromatic, Hippo, WindwardAway, Atlas 4/11
Vulgard Beancat, Zorvo, Eevee 3/11
Wazza Vulgard, Leafia 2/11
Leafia Wazza 1/11
Gorta Kiiruma 1/11
ElizathePsycho Zone_Q11 1/11
plaguesimp Illwei 1/11
Hippo Alice 1/11
Achromatic ElizaThePsycho 1/11
Kiiruma Marluxion 1/11
Not-voted Gorta, Min, Bradland, PlagueSimp 4

specifically around the time where leafia went and voted him, his line of thinking is unique to town vul imo

dont think alice is mafia, but she might be NK
she doesn’t seem to care all that much which implies no immediate team, so either town or neutral

can we normalize calling them ‘3P’ or something for third party, NK is always night kill

alice randing NK would be pretty funny given how many times she randed it in in old Forum of Lies

no

always wolf tbh

If we even have neutrals. For all we know, there could be 6 mafia and no neuts.

NK = Neutral Killer
FoL lingo

1 Like

You think that’s it though yes?
well I think your missing allot of key things.
S Tier Players like Vulgard can make real good solves
Any Social thing including solving S Tier players will always do as a wolf and always appear townie for it.

I do see agenda but your looking at the wrong posts.
If you only look at posts that make Vul look good he is Always gonna be considered a town read and always gonna make you think they he is good, you need to look at all his post and look for potential wolf agenda.

Your solves become more accurate on finding a wolf if you look at all the posts rather then searching for only the good ones or obvious bad ones.

I read NK as neutral kier.

*neutral killer.

what do you guys call night kills

ok seth then what did vulgard do that comes from only wolf vulgard and not town vulgard

ToS lingo too.

but also the punishment for lynching a great player day one if you are wrong is kind of harsh. Do you have some reason to believe a great player like vul won’t be killed at night or mech solved by say, day 3-4?

1 Like

Night kills.