Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Okay, but you didn’t answer my main question lol. Would you consider him sloppy as wolf to get facts wrong?

I’ll look into those interactions later as well.

I decided that my pet theory of you being 3p doesn’t really make sense to pursue and your claim ~always comes from non-mafia so consider that dropped for the time being

I have no idea

see? convinced. Achro works his magic*

• vul just probably thought about it for 2 seconds and did not, in fact, need my help.
2 Likes

…welp, okay. I guess I’ll go dig Marl’s ISO for the time being.

Okay. I will. Wazza is a good place to start honestly.

/vote Wazza @Host_Account_2

Her reads feel faked and I think she’s the most likely hit. Zone is a bit of a wildcard, but I’d say he could be a hit too, although it’s possible he’s just a villager.

Hippo I trust a lot more after last night, so I don’t think we should ever flip him unless he becomes obvious scum or something.

Vulgard, I hate his 180 on me to be honest and I just can’t figure it out.

Wind I think is a villager. I like to think that I’m good at reading her and she just has that v!Wind energy about her.

If Leafia flips town, Hippo looks better (it removes one reason I can think of for wolf!him to want the vig to punt eevee instead of shooting a town and dying like Zorvo did) and PlagueSimp looks worse (the way they came to their conclusion of Wazza looks TMI-ish in that case because it works from the prerequisite assumption that Leafia is a villager)

I am less confident about the latter than the former

Wazza is someone I’m inherently biased against because we clash a lot in games but I’ll try to read her ISO later again and see how she fits into this

For now I kinda overcorrected and put her in the lime zone but she maybe doesn’t belong there

Will figure out later

What happened to clearing me for having my vote on Marl when he outed?

It’s probably not the wisest idea to ask someone within his own false POE, but:

@WindwardAway, does this sound like Marl mocking w!Leafia because they randed w together?

1 Like

The bussing arguments all over the place have convinced me that there was probably some degree of bussing and distancing going on with Marl and specifically the part about you/Windy having one wolf is something I found enough of a concern that I’d rather just punt you and be done with it at the moment

I honestly think you/Windy could be 2/2 but that’s another thing

I’m also really confused by how you’re treating me because it feels like you’re genuinely shocked I don’t townread you without inherently suspecting that I might be an opportunistic wolf

And when I think you two have the potential to be W/W (yes I do think Marl’s post could’ve been 2/3 or even 3/3) you saying this doesn’t really inspire much confidence sorry

I’m still listening though

1 Like

This is arguably one of the stupidest arguments possible, but I feel like Marl wouldn’t greet his scumbuddy like this, and then later decide to put her within his own POE.

I’ll be around again tomorrow but this is what I have at the moment
Zone, please play the game normally - like you’re doing right now, I think you’re town
glgl I guess but you obviously shouldn’t hammer anyone

/unvote @Host_Account_2

Brad try not to yell at me for daring to suspect you because I know you’ve been keen on this in the past
Explaining your process on Leafia and Marl would help
As well as providing your current thoughts on Leafia

1 Like

Meh, maybe Marl’s handling of Leafia is not actually that bad of a look for her

This plus a couple earlier posts like “Leafia never says this as town”, despite being true, could just be an easy way to push her as a misyeet

Prioritizing Wazza over a Leafia yeet is ironically a better look for her specifically because Marl would want w!Leafia out before Wazza as any alignment, I’m pretty sure, unless they came up with some master plan and he agreed not to bus her right away

Don’t think this indicates anything either way for Alice

Man he really drove the hedge on my slot hard

Like I didn’t even see this until going through his iso now
Hedge hedge hedge ah yes he needs somewhere else to vote, and he needs to vote someone who is reading him correctly and has a history of reading him correctly, before I can get more people to jump on him

Eh, what do you guys think of this one?

h e d g e
(this is about me, in response to Hippo)

Here, mine this for spew
imo if this list contains any wolves, it’s exactly Leafia and no others
otherwise idk it might actually not contain any wolves cause I don’t think his Wazza push was on a buddy and I also think the way he suddenly retracted a townread on Kii is not what he does to a buddy

I’m still looking for spew on Brad but I haven’t seen any yet

1 Like

yes for both
but for seth its very unlikely due to guilt
and the fact hes seth

2 Likes

I mean, it’s possible that you’re an opportunistic wolf although the possibility didn’t occur to me until you mentioned it just now. Probably due to how much I believe that Wazza is a wolf currently and how certain I am that you and Wazza aren’t w/w. You seemed villagery enough towards the end of D1 after all and you’ve improved quite a bit in my eyes from earlier in the day.

yeah i just saw your other post zone
you got it

1 Like

Hey Atlas,
Thoughts on executing Leafia?

More on the Kii thing
Would have to read Kii’s reaction to get a more definitive read but it’s not exactly how I’d expect Marl to distance from a partner

I don’t remember ever seeing his Hippo read but maybe it’s cause I lost my place in his iso and I’m reading backwards

This implies he’s calling Alice town

Throws me in with Achro

OK I’ve now skimmed all of Marl’s iso and saw nothing on Brad

Um

:skull:

1 Like

im fine with it
she’s done basically nothing towny past a few things d1
also i think when she’s around solving kinda plummets because people don’t know how to ignore people

2 Likes