Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Are we already guaranteed a wolf between them or are we only at “not w/w” so far?

I mean, I could also call him a wolf

but i won’t yet

Okay, that makes sense.

Does leafia get voted out a lot in their games? Open question.

1 Like

YES

4 Likes

I do care about the answer.

As both alignments

Leafia is almost always scummy regardless of alignment so it often comes to a coinflip if Leafia is voted out as town. Usually as Mafia, Leafia will get caught and voted.

1 Like

I think I could boil things down to “I understand the Leafia suspicion and I honestly kind of agree with it but I think Wazza’s vote on her was wolfy.”

I’m gonna regret soft defending Leafia if she flips w and I called her v after skimming 10 posts and concluding they really look like Leafia posts and NAI at worst

1 Like

That makes sense. They seem to be already into a bit of omgus with illwei but also not sure i disagree either. Hm hm hm.

1 Like

I know i said kii was v but i hate this post

also I’m not calling Achro town anymore

Welcome to playing a game with me.
I hope you get used to it

I called her town and was voting leafia

She omguses as either alignment but imo it’s more important where she goes and what she says AFTER the OMGUS, and whether she keeps or drops it
The OMGUS is consistent but the handling is situational

2 Likes

. /s

This is the kind of thing I can do. Not sure what to think about Wazza.

As for Vul, his townread on Eliza just feels like TMI that Eliza is town at the moment. It just feels really weird to me.

As for you, it just feels to me that you’re just looking for an easy wagon to join and chose mine. Not sure if it’s villagery or wolfy yet though.

As for Wind, she’s feeling a lot like she did in FAM2, where I think she was a wolf, so I’ll be keeping my eye on her.

Brad is kind of null with the slightest of townleans based on gut.

My general rule of thumb if a player is a russian roulette for alignment due to eratic play it is usually best to let town power handle them. I like going after firmer targets. Does illwei tend to go after low hanging fruit as either alignment early?