Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

And yet when he tried pushing on me you trusted him when he said that…this literally spews me town.

Eh. Fair enough. Not that it matters if you still think I am scum though. I got nothing to prove I am not, because investigatives who can clear me shouldn’t claim to protect themselves.

Yes. That was claiming I have a bullet, which SK also has. I ask again: When did I specifically say “I am Vigilante”?

Maybe that’s my misinterpretation because I only saw that he claimed ret a couple minutes before he openclaimed wolf tbh

But still, the entire first half of the day you kept saying he was town and didn’t even reconsider his alignment despite the fact he was hard pushing you all day.

He claimed ret hours before he claimed wolf.

zone
do we think you’re dumb enough to openclaim sk

I even voted for him before he claimed wolf.

I am thinking there is always exactly one wolf in leafia/wind based on how marl interacted with both yesterday.

you act like thats clearing

would like to hear others thoughts on wind/leafia, as obviously I have an experience issue here with both.

wind is far better and would’ve probably not gotten tmi’d by yelling at marl in wc
leafia
leafia

My role is confirmable so don’t worry about me
I am hopefully not insane

It’s possible Wind is a wolf but if she was one, I feel she’d find a much better reason than Marl pretty much said with his actions that this person was a wolf, so they must be a wolf. This reasoning doesn’t even make sense and I feel Wind is a better wolf player than that.

In all fairness, there is a suspension of disbelief thing, and the fact that Marl was adamant on killing eevee Yesterday, and never mentioned anything about me claiming SK. (Vul was the one who kept doing that.)

Don’t you mean “do you think we think […]”?
In which case my answer would be: Yes.

Case in point: Vulgard.

there was really no need to say that at this juncture, you realize.

is this like ret ;)

Not entirely clearing I’ll admit.

I know :person_shrugging: I get FPS sometimes, can’t help it

1 Like

it works either way

If I was wolves with Marl, he wouldn’t do something to make it obvious that if he’s a wolf then I’m a wolf before outing as a wolf, now would he?

its basically not clearing at all
you voted and slightly pushed a wolf

@Leafia Leafia do Vul, Illwei, and Wazza usually not suspect you when they are town?