Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Yes he would
He didn’t intend to flip until eevee outed and then Marl outed out of spite

I deserve some credit at least. Sheesh! Especially when other things are taken into account.

im pretty sure they do most of the time judging off them and her playstyle
but eh

Not sure. I don’t tend to remember that sort of stuff very well.

Kind of, not really.
Your version implies that whatever I say is a fact; “Zone, do we think you are […]?”

My version is more like some dumbass trying to be a smartass by adding more words to a sentence to make it more correct.

it doesnt need to be snarky
i just need to get a point across

But you remember that Marl does? And that’s why you town read him? Even though you don’t remember that sort of stuff very well?

Leafia.

I am concerned.

Atlas, stop beating around the bush and just say you want me dead.

thanks for putting words in my mouth zone

@Atlas may we extend our masonry into day 2 in celebration of the wolf pelt we made together day one?

anyway
i have a headache and i really don’t feel like dealing with you lot

1 Like

You’re welcome. I am expecting my reward with a gracious vote.

1 Like

eh
as long as im not doing anything sure
but hopefully i’ll actually play the video game today

Yes, I was just going to say let zone go please. I will handle this particular situation.

Wind. Marl isn’t that bad of a player and he’d be far more likely to do it when I’m a villager. In fact, he’s far more likely to act the way he did D1 with what he said in worlds with me a villager like the one we live in. He wants you to think I’m a wolf here and he wanted to take me out with him. That’s why he acted the way he did.

@Achromatic, in case I am not Public Enemy #1, who would you like to be D2’s scapegoat?

i wasn’t even pushing him
he just decided i was

Marl is just someone that sticks in my head because he ppl ulls this kind of stuff constantly.

anyway
im going to go do something else now
see everyone later hopefully

Well, people who didn’t claim SK day one and then fail to shoot anyone at all and came in claiming a role we know does in fact exist.

Leafia is concerning right now, but I don’t have experience with anyone so I am waiting to hear from everyone.