Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

leafia is essentially a coinflip

1 Like

yeah I know I am just saying zone is feeling kinda iffy, you’re fine lol

did zorvo kill min and then suicide

2 Likes

Is that not the case?

I thought I could prove my own role, but no: The only thing I can prove is the fact that I stayed home.

Like, coupled with my terrible personality, this is just the perfect scapegoat position.

Yup.

i assume mafia anticlaimed eevee cuz they were mad cuz eevee is immune to normal kill

pro plays, pro plays

1 Like

Good enough for me.

/vote Leafia
@Host_Account_2

those night actions make like no sense from anyone involved but ok

Me all day
Fortunately my headache is gone now so you get to deal with me for the next couple minutes

Don’t know what to make of Zone right nos bug I hate this vote on me. Fine with voting here for now.

/voteZone @Host_Account_2

Now to see what develops from this.

OK, let me ask you this.
Why shouldn’t I be voting you? What have you done that’s outside of your wolfrange? Let’s ignore Marl for a moment, and you tell me what you’ve done or how you’ve interacted with other players that should prove you’re town.

to anyone who was in the game the last time marl bussed leafia, did he ever talk about the meta aspect of him bussing leafia there? Like “oh yeah I would totally bus her” because he did that here, which is… a little strange to do if you’re actually doing the bus lol.

Surface level the interactions between the two look bad but I get a ping that it’s not that simple. I suppose other people’s input will let me know if that ping is worth exploring.

Wolfchat was probably malding tbh
And Seth was being Seth

tbf min WAS my hero shot. I just wouldn’t have been a hero last night in zorvo’s shoes.

oops

1 Like
Summary

Yeah Marl was very bitter the last time he randed wolf with Leafia and said he hoped it wouldn’t happen again, or else he’d bus her immediately on D1 just so he wouldn’t have to deal with her spew.

:wowee:
that reminds me to make my will

i’m lazy
can anybody verify the truthfulness of this

which means going after her here as either alignment has obvious equity.

hm. hm. hm.

1 Like

We concluded the anticlaim is a strongman modifier to the factional and the wolves factionaled eevee

We do know that Seth suicided onto min lol

oh ok

we got away with a bad sot due to min not being power at least.

I thought two townies were dying last night, just… not in the way I thought!

1 Like