Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

It’s definitely a possibility and to be honest, I haven’t really thought about it much.

I’m conflicted on both Wazza and Brad right now honestly.

(In all fairness, I completely didn’t know about Marl’s dislike of playing wolf with you until Windward and Atlas reminded me of the disgusting play at SCP FM.)

I dunno; I don’t think pre-knowledge about how good of a player Marl is is useful in this case.

…well, okay. I was wrong. It definitely influences my reads, at the very least.

Windward claimed that Marl is able to fakespew, but both Windward and I think he didn’t do that to you, so we still think you are spewed mafia.

Yes. That is indeed what I’m doing.

Wind doesn’t think that. She’s still trying to decide one way or another.

Someone spill the spicy deets
What happen

Also, would a good player have acted thie way Marl acted towards me and still outed unnecessarily in worlds where I’m wolves with him?

Answer: No. Because it would be eliminating two wolves unnecessesarily and doom the mafia.

So why before he was outed did he say you might be villager and say he wanted to vote Wazza out? What’s your take on this?

1 Like

I’m honestly not sure. It’s the main reason I’ve started having doubts that Wazza is mafia.

Valid. Thank you for the prompt response.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

More specifically, I am pushing one singular argument where I believe Marl is behaving a certain way towards you because you are W/W (P#3773).

Followed by disagreeing with Windward’s reason as to why Leafia could be town (P#3790) which -as of now- concluded with a “he could have fakespewed, but probably didn’t” (P#3811, P#3850).

Not objectively, but I subjectively believe they do.

And yet you aren’t even considering the possibility that he did fakesoew me as wolf when that’s exactly what he did.

Ask yourself this: How do you think Marl would act in worlds where I’m a villager?

Leafia openwolfed.
Thoughts?

No they sgf on’t and I don’t believe for a second that you think they do. Because you aren’t even willing to look at all the possibilities.

No. You openwolfed. Not me.

Who are you exactly referring as “a good player”? If you meant Marl, then yeah: Because it could be a form of antispew.

Zone is literally openwolfing by pushing wolf agenda.

He would have to be a terrible player to do it like that. He wants the villagers to think that I’m his wolfbuddy.

hey guys
im here and ready to wreck wolves

1 Like