Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

this is my definition

This proves nothing. Villagers change their reads around too Wazza and I never once said you were a villager in all of that.

Why is this a conversation

Why are you trying to probe that lrafia is bad

Is this w/w

leafia made me mad
im proving a point

Wazza, you and I both know that isnā€™t true.

im allowed to be spiteful after all this for at least an hour
none of yā€™all are doing anything anyway

Ok but yes it can lol

Find me the last time she was inactive on D1 at all.

great
what would you be doing with an empty thread

No, I donā€™t. Stop beating around the bush.
If you have ever made a read on me, then it was simply not cased enough, or it heavily depended on ā€œZoneā€™s claim is not provableā€ and ā€œZone says what I believe mafia would sayā€ WHICH IS NOT (enough of) A SOCIAL ARGUMENT.

1. Why do you only mention false positives and not false negatives?
  2. Ah, yes. ā€œPeople die when they are killed.ā€

I have had it, actually. I have said why I am town in the very post you quoted, and since that was not enough, I wonā€™t even bother trying to convince you otherwise.

Hmmm, fair enough.

i at least know when to control my anger unless you lot really push me
nows the time i can just sit here and discuss about things that are bothering me

Shitposting but unlike you i didnt claim to be good

So, all my other content is just :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed: skipped? It never existed?

Good to know. You have done EVERYTHING and I have done NOTHING. Bravo! Wonderful!

hey
i suck at fm

The difference is that your reads are shit and are changing just when you feel like it, thereā€™s no development on it, you just change them when youā€™re feeling like itā€™ll be best suited for the thread

it literally is true though you do it in every single mafia game and even some town games, best case example which Iā€™ll use again is SFoL67 where everytime someone began townreading me, you decided to drop your scumread on me to appease them and then the moment you could, you snapped back onto me, itā€™s literally the reason we argued for thousands of posts.

Iā€™ve played with Alice for 4 years Leafia
I know her a lot better than you would, Iā€™m not thinking of a game on the top of my head but if sheā€™s never been inactive on D1 before, why is it a concern for you? Why does it make you think Alice could easily be wolf?

most of us do
just being unreadable and making no sense makes you worse

Good night. Think I should go back and reread the entire thread just to make Wazza wait longer? Laughs Iā€™m honestly considering it.

Actually, I feel kind of better irt Gorta as for some reason heā€™s pushing zone as faking GF when as a wolf he could easily push him based on being SK with genuine posts.

Kind of donā€™t want him killed now, tbh.

You obviously donā€™t know me at all if you think I fit into any of those.