Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

btw
alice not making any good content is a concern for me aswell

2 Likes

hilarious
I couldnā€™t care less if you left the thread now or not, my thoughts are cemented that youā€™re scum and nothing you say will change that at this point
and if youā€™re not scum then meh, I was wrong, idc either way

Define content?

posts about the game that have value

more the opposite for me
she controls the game as wolf often, she ainā€™t doing that here

i agree
but her not doing anything is very unlike town alice, and unlike mafia alice

Iā€™m sorry if I upset you but youā€™ve started to really annoy me too with your insults towards my skill level. Theyā€™re completely uncalled for.

from what iā€™ve seen

its not uncalled for if im right

so basically
itā€™s just unlike Alice

so why should we care?

that wasnā€™t my point
town alice wouldnt do this

Iā€™m making unaligned pairs of the slank-posters and I was backreading Marl EoD1.

What is your definition of a post that has no value?

mafia alice might

havenā€™t I explained why I had a bad d1?

Yes, I did. I want people to see me visit eevee.
That failed, and anyone who can confirm I didnā€™t visit eevee wouldnā€™t and shouldnā€™t confirm it because the fucking anticlaim is still present.

Would you rather have me UNCLAIM having a role that can kill then? Would you like for me to wipe the memory of people on the internet?

It all started as threats, and at one point I just stopped giving a care about hiding my claim, albeit softly. I never stopped caring about hiding from the anticlaim until I realized at SOD2 that I could never live past N2 anyway.

Like, this is just me repeating what I have already told in thread. Youā€™re just lazy and tunneling me without trying to ISO me for more context.

a post that, in whole, has no intrinsic decent value to solving the game
i.e me yelling at leafia

I get that you had little internet d1, but thatā€™s not an excuse to get out of the PoE. Iā€™m not voting you rn for a reason.

How do you know my reads ate bad if youā€™re a villager? I was ultimately right on Marl wasnā€™t I? Also, us villagers donā€™t inherantly know who the scum are so we canā€™t be expected to be correct all the time, now can we?

his internet was down
im not going to push gorta for this btw
so far heā€™s just been gorta

Also, thereā€™s a lot of development on my reads.