Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

It literally is uncalled for no matter what. Insulting someone like that is never okay.

There are 3 people ganging up on Leafia;
Wazza, Atlas, and myself.

The only reason I stopped attacking Leafia is because (1) that would be excessive bullying, and (2) because Atlas is right in the sense that we need to talk about someone else if we are to ever get new info.

In fact, let me change my vote back and continue the wagon-that-should-have-existed-since-a-long-time-ago-but-has-not-existed-long-enough:
/vote Leafia
@Host_Account_2

im not insulting you
i am saying your play is bad

Thread-state makes me think Wazza/Leafia are V/V.

Can’t really explain this read but it just feels like it.

you know what
go fuck yourself, I will

It’s very reasonable. Just because you can’t see that doesn’t mean it isn’t. Everyone thinks differently and it’s about time that you realized that Atlas.

i brought it up for as a point earlier and achro pushed it saying about it
so i decided to explain why

who has disagreed with me about you
also this is getting heated
im turning it down

@Illwei

Where’s your head at?

alright lads lasses and everyone inbetween

This is the game, in this game me and Leafia argued throughout D2 and D4, Leafia spent every single day in this game doing exactly what she’s doing this game in that she flipflopped her read on me atrociously bad but she knew she wanted me dead, gonna grab screenshots now

lets talk about something actually important

1 Like

@Alice and anyone else going over my ISO, completely disregard my d1, there is nothing meaningful

I literally voted for him after he claimed ret. That’s when I began suspecting him and even if you’re somehow a villager, my read on you makes way more sense than your read on me.

nevermind
@Leafia
lets talk about alice

1 Like

I just realised
@PlagueSimp I apologise you were in this game LMAO

you agree with me on my read about her right?

I literally had no internet for most of that day, so please work from d2, as that’s when I’m trying to get things done

I asked you to quote it, not rephrase it.
Learn how to read

you got any particular reasonings of your own?