Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

You literally insulted me and hurt my feelings Atlas. That’s uncalled for.

You’ve had previous experience with them in that SFoL. What were they like and what was their alignment there?

Here’s a little snippet from what I’m doing since it relates:

And here is Leafia in this game, backing off from me to vote another slot.
Parallels to this game, Leafia backing off from me to vote Zone (and now Bacon)

I have? I don’t remember ever being in a game with them. Then again, I don’t remember literally everyone in every game.

Mind talking with me about PlagueSimp?

They were vaguely townreading Marl, found that one thing which is arguably not really a scumtell, then dug a trench out of it

Even when they later went back and said “Marl has some good qualities so im confused” they didn’t really say what good qualities, continuing to only focus on that one thing

A V/W would have stepped back and looked at the full picture. Instead they decided to plow through. On D1 no less. I believe this indicates Wind had a mindset of “kill Marl” which would come from bussing, rather than organically generating reads

I have no proper thoughts on her slot
sorry

Stop acting like villagers can’t do the same thing. Focusing on you is counterproductive to the gamestate and will only help scum.

If I personally insulted you, the human, not the forum mafia player, I am sorry about that
But if i insulted your play, or called you bad at forum mafia, I am not sorry about that

Calling me bad at forum mafia is insulting me personally.

No it is not
Goodbye

Thanks for apologizing too.

It literally is Atlas. You don’t get to decide how other people take things.

Goin to sleep
Bye yall see ya tmrw

Here is Leafia pushing on me in SFoL67 (Can't be bothered grabbing the rest because we argued for literally over a thousand posts)

this is me choosing to vote Leafia ^

And here is the flipflopping, it's exactly the same as it is this game:

And here is Leafia in this game, backing off from me to vote another slot.
Parallels to this game, Leafia backing off from me to vote Zone (and now Bacon)

And then the argument fully continues:

this argument continues for another 20+ fucking pages, it starts here:
[SFoL] SFoL 67: Last Stand of the Virtuous III - Endgame - The Unseen and The Senex are victorious! - Completed - Forum of Lies

It also starts again later on

this took me 59 minutes
nice

Noted. What are your thoughts on WWA’s PR claim?

In that game I was calling you scum, then town, then scum again. That’s not the same as this game and even if it was, it doesn’t prove or even mean I’m dcum here too.

Now good night everyone. I need sleep. :sleepingleafeon:

Wouldn’t kill bean today, tbh.

Post on WWA felt extremely contorted but their explanation is not inherently wolfy per-se and looks more like a conf-biased villager, tbh.

Like, since WWA did claim PR then I kind of don’t really see why the hell would W!Cheese just try to tunnel them since they can just use mech to prove themselves since literally all roles have varying degrees of mech confirmation. W/W wouldn’t make sense either, tbh.