Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Forum is glitching and not letting me backspace lol sorry

I was trying to say “yeah I’m not putting bean in my PoE” but fucked up the first word and gave up

Cause I was gonna say if Leafia flips red then maybe I should reconsider bean but I’m pretty sure Marl’s shade of bean was indicative enough that bean wasn’t partnered

And also I think bean would go after an easier target than me, if she wanted to agenda someone

(I have reasons for specifically stating this but I’m pretty confident in this take)

I think Leafia probably flips V, tbh.

1 Like

at first glance of Vul’s ISO I find it frustrating that Vul doesn’t get my posts at all

Yeah after I voted her and watched her interaction, then went through Marl’s spew, I started thinking that as well

Did I unvote her before I went to sleep, though? Cause I don’t think I did.

I’m glad thg o hear that someone knows how to read me at least. Now back to bed. :sleepingleafeon:

*to hear :sleepingleafeon:

I’m basically at Hippo/Plague+1 one of the people I prolly miscleared like Brad/Illwei/Vulg?

1 Like

OK so if I shelve Leafia for today, and also Kii because my conclusion was that Marl treated him like a villager he didn’t want cleared, that leaves Hippo/Gorta/Vulgard/Alice/PlagueSimp

1 Like

Oh and possibly Brad cause I need to look through his stuff

It’s not Illwei, I’m pretty sure

Thoughts on Gorta’s push on Zone?

ok, and if you are scum then they see you killing eevee, so you get instant town cred?

I just want you to understand why I think you are bad, as you seem to be in complete disbelief over my reasoning. You are basically trying to justify everything I scum read you for. The question is “Why?”?

that was the only part of my d1 that was content

I haven’t seen the new posts since I woke up, will read through
Only saw the part about Gorta accusing Zone of being the godfather

oh yeah, I was trying to look at Vul’s case on Brad or whatever

Leafia, I’m trying to hear you out, but I can’t listen to you with good conscience when you decide to vote and push a claimed vig whose claim never comes from mafia

Not trying to make you feel bad for having a wolfread here but this is honestly a terrible push

You literally asked the vig to shoot eevee numerous times yesterday
Why are you trying to portray yourself as wishing Leafia was vigged

Marl pushed on Kiiruma for his treatment of Gorta and called them W/W
If anything, you should think Kiiruma is less likely to be mafia, not more

I normally think your takes are sensible but your takes here are outright strange

That’s the problem, actually
Town Brad goes out of his way to defend his townreads when they need it
When Marl got wagoned, Brad just… bowed out for some reason

Her being a massive talking point, yet going completely ignored by him is suspicious to me mostly because it’s potentially indicative of wolf POV; wolves don’t need to solve Leafia because they have TMI on her alignment and so they can just ignore her (even unintentionally)

Good question

I feel similarly about the matter

Wow the thread really has become a shithole while I wasn’t around
Let’s stop ego arguing over player skill and start actually playing the game again thanks

3 Likes

What posts
By your own admission, your day 1 ISO was largely a nothingburger