Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

that’s not it, I was AGREEING with you numerous times that I had no content on d1 due to circumstances I couldn’t control, but several times you took what I was saying to mean the opposite

Can you elaborate?

/vote BradLand @Host_Account_2

I’m just going to do this for now until somebody disproves my case

How strongly did Brad TR Marl?

I’m fully aware that if Leafia is a wolf me pushing a counter to her looks terrible but honestly I don’t really care and I might end on Leafia anyway for gamestate’s sake

you were initially leaning town on me because you thought I was implying there was any bit of great content that you were missing.

@Alice

This strongly

1 Like

Oh yeah, I saw you take offense to that (sort of), but since then, my reasoning to TR you has changed; so, unless you think my previous (faultily based) reasoning is worth discussing, then I’d just let it go if I were you

@Achromatic I don’t think Vul really wavers in the opinion department of Brad if we are being honest. The progression seems logical

He went out of his way to post a lot about why he townread Marl (much like he did with Illwei) but unlike with Illwei he didn’t actually defend him when it mattered

1 Like

I was simply frustrated, nothing worth arguing over

Fair enough
I’m interested in your thoughts about Illwei fwiw

Yeah… I’m actually at likely Hippo/Plague/Brad rn tbh.

I don’t think that the lack of defense from him was that bad but the the TL in general kind of feels kind cautious-ish.

@Vulgard

Thoughts on Plague and Hippo?

No. Gorta claims I could be Godfather, but otherwise IDK what Alice is talking about.

Idk if you read my post earlier but I posted a readlist where I elaborated on Hippo and PlagueSimp

…welp, okay.

Vulgard said something similar to what I thought about beancat

…and then backtracks it? Or maybe he just beat Leafia and Zorvo, idk

Vulgard questions why Leafia treats Marl differently from Illwei.

Vul wouldn’t try to bus Marl so early after theorizing that Leafia is TMIing Marl as town, I don’t think. So Vul probably town?

I take it he’s retracted this lol

@Vulgard do you find that Alice has improved since when you posted this?

Meh :confused:

Don’t like the part about claiming, for obvious reasons

This reminds me I should probably go back and look at wagonomics

Again, Vulgard sort of went back on part of this in his SoD readlist today

I think it indicates the opposite
There’s at least one deeper wolf in this game, and it’s probably Vulgard or Alice if I had to pick names off the top of my head
Cause it ain’t me

The thing that gets me is that I agree with a good number of Vulgard’s takes, but I feel like this happened in Gold Rush where he was a wolf and I was town, and literally no one except maybe clonedcheese wanted to push him with me, and I don’t even think we pushed Vulgard at the same time lol.
Anyway my point is that I do acknowledge I tend to mindmeld with Vulgard when he’s a wolf, and idk if that says more about his wolf play or my town play :joy_cat: so I’m not clearing him off agreeing with his takes.
Im just debating whether him voting Marl because he liked Achro’s case is clearing enough, or if that doesn’t indicate anything because he moved off of Marl for the ret claim, and then after that it didn’t matter because Marl openwolfed and destroyed any sort of spew we would normally have gotten at EoD.

Note that if it turns out Brad is a wolf, I will probably clear Vulgard

Will look at Brad next, be back later