Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

If Leafia is wolf obviously none of this matters and PlagueSimp is actually more likely to be town for making the Wazza read in this way
If Leafia is town it deserves to be looked at
But honestly that’s all I have on the slot

Yh, now that you mention it that kind of does look like them TMI’ing both Wazza/Leafia V since they never really made a read on Leafia but thinks that Wazza is villagery for defending them.

This is fair enough

I mean, there’s also the fact that town!PlagueSimp got themselves killed partly by selfvoting and excessively meming all over the thread in the newbie game that recently finished, which is nothing like how they’re playing here, but I assume they learned from that game regardless of alignment

Like, I may be splitting hairs but the read on Leafia… yeah.

You have asked me three times and i have said no each time so i will link you non FoL games out of spite.

17th Shard (Homesite): Town, Died N2
Mafia Cafe: Town, Died N5

17th Shard (Homesite): Wolf, died N1
Mafia Cafe: Wolf, died D5

1 Like

/vote Gorta

@Host_Account_2

Yeah Hippo/Brad/Plague looks like a decent focus rn

Alice/Illwei/maybe Wazza if we need to go deeper

Leafia’s alignment would be nice to know regardless of anything because we’re sort of just assuming she’s town

1 Like

Why would me pushing two townies D1 be wolfy when there are other people who also pushed townies

And by that I mean if 2-3 of the above flip town

I literally acknowledge that in the very post you responded to

Fuck mech, all my homies hate mech

I feel like they were more villagery there.

They had a broader view on the game and their reads all kind of check out rather than TR’ing Wazza for defending Leafia.

I didn’t feel the need to address anything about Marl because the rest of the thread was already talking about him

I simply won’t believe that hippo believes anything they say

1 Like

I may be confbiasing myself here, but the way the thread has treated her makes me feel like they’re V.

I don’t think they’re W/W with Wazza/Plague/Hippo and they’re some of my leading suspects so far.

But why

I mean, yeah, I agree with that
The sheer number of wtf takes is getting excessive at this point

Yeah lowkey i am just chucking shit around to make it look like im paying attention but i am town and will try hard later

I feel like there’s basically no consistency in his reads as well. He basically dropped Leafia after Marl flipped and despite talking about Kii he never really does much with his reads. My go-to lynch of the day, tbh.