Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

My point is, what distinguishes your push on Hippo as coming from town rather than an agenda push?

I personally dont believe 50% of everything i say

1 Like

At least if Hippo isnā€™t hard pushing his reads, he ainā€™t pushing agenda.

Mood

Remember when hippo told me everyone wanted this to be a chill game post mash day 1.

Christopher remembers.

1 Like

I didnā€™t believe in my push on leafia at all

2 Likes

I have never played a chill game on FoL, but the day I do, my soul will be at peace

Itā€™s self-meta, but I donā€™t go this hard against the consensus as W.

I want Hippo dead because I believe he has a red rolecard and Iā€™m sure of it that heā€™s wolfing.
Thereā€™s literally no point for me as W to keep on this push because I could easily reshuffle to LHF that isnā€™t being protected by the most vocal player.

1 Like

I didnā€™t believe in my townread on her

This isnt a read of hippo more like

3 Likes

Whereā€™s that arm gif

Were you really against the consensus before i dropped the hottest album of the summer though?

Because I donā€™t appreciate being accused of ā€œdoing nothing and pushing LHFā€ by people like Atlas when Hippo blatantly wolfing.

Also I can self-resolve myself n3 with a shot so if you all actually go through this shit then fuck it.

Yeah but Achro didnā€™t even reach the conclusion Hippo was probably town until a couple hours ago
And all of your buildup kind of goes to waste if you donā€™t continue that push

Like before my case i feel most people were ready to go along with hippo.

I was going to say ā€œstick to invitationalsā€ but then I remembered PAoC and changed my mind

Iā€™m not going to talk about Alice anymore, weā€™ll figure it out on day 3
At least two of me/Windy/Achro will be alive then

1 Like

Picture this

Alice, acting out because achro shouldnt have gotten the answers before her and therefore he must be a wolf

And thatā€™s why Iā€™m fucking pissed. Achroā€™s reads overstate the value of Hippoā€™s votes and extrapolates his questions despite that asking questions are easily fakeable.

I want Hippo dead. Iā€™ve read Achroā€™s case on him and itā€™s overblown.

I never finished breaking bad

It was kinda boring