Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Atlas, what are your thoughts on some of the people posting? It can be anyone, really.

youā€™ve managed to make 16 posts and also managed to make them less impactful than Gortaā€™s 2 one-liners

1 Like

k

I asked a question I donā€™t think you answered btw. It is in a reply somewhere.

theyā€™re all useless content that means nothing
from what iā€™ve seen

(he hasnā€™t seen much since he doesnā€™t read apparently, just ignore his almost 200k posts read)

Hm. How much experience do you have? I am already developing quite a few town leans and at least not w/w pairings. What type of things do you look for?

iā€™d viberead people but at this moment my vibereads boil down to whos a dick to me and who isnt
so

about a year
last time i was scum was my first game ever played on this site pretty sure

and this kids is why you lose games by ignoring people

I didnā€™t ask when you last played scum.

Hm.

writes down note

Iā€™ve played with Leafia for years and Iā€™ve seen her hard-defend herself many times but Iā€™ve also seen her as Town be insistent on her dying over one of her reads and stuff like that, as Town she usually doesnā€™t seem to care about what happens to her depending on circumstances.

well
im sick of everyone already and youā€™re the only person who hasnt been pointlessly rude to me
so i explain things more
thatā€™s the best reason i got

There was a game cited as an example of her going down screaming as town. Was this untrue? The thread consensus seems to be she is fairly lhf. If you have played with her for years do you not think it might have been better to wait for her tendencies to develop more? Your vote, to my eye, appears premature. You even said as such - she was only ā€˜starting down the pathā€™ but had yet to go down it. Further, apparently she spews people as wolf. Is putting such a player on edge so early the best way to maximize the value of her if she is wolf? Your handling of her, with years of experience, strikes me as poorly thought out if town. Which, can still be town mind you, I just donā€™t understand.

1 Like

Ah, I didnā€™t see a reason to be rude to you. If it gives you a chuckle though I think if wazza is wolf you have increased wolf equity because this interaction to me seems very theatre-esqe, but donā€™t take that personally.

shes not really lhf
sheā€™s just super scummy for no reason 98% of the time

That is the definition of lhf I am afraid.

isnt it more ā€œpeople are barely here and could easily be scumā€

1 Like

this makes no sense

whatever
iā€™ll just assume your right