Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

low hanging fruit are people who are voted for easily because the suspicion about them is evident and apparent regardless of alignment. This can be people who are scumy 98% of the time for no reason, lurkers, or those that have odd takes.

2 Likes

essentially
leafia is super scummy most of the time
regardless of alignment

3 Likes

we are on the same page

idfk, itā€™s probably true, Leafia does random shit at times that goes outside of her meta, she isnā€™t someone who just sticks to one thing and is always it.

She is quite literally the opposite of LHF, she posts a lot.

My vote on her was originally for pressure and the fact I liked illweiā€™s points and could see it for myself in her posts, this eventually developed based on her reactions as time moved forward and with how I saw her posts developing further. She didnā€™t interact with me directly after my vote, yet her mind was on me as seen by her posts. Me and Leafia had a screaming match that lead to me getting 1.7k posts in a single game because I scumread her, she was wolf, I was NK.

This was a later point I developed into the read as this was after my vote.

My reasons for voting and keeping a vote on a player are different and change overtime.

She spews people as town more than she does spew people as wolf.

I donā€™t see why youā€™re caring so much about my read on Leafia directly, your posting here feels funky. Either way, yes because if sheā€™s wolf, I want her dead, obviously lmfao.

Just because Iā€™ve played FM for years, doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m good at it like at all, despite that I can handle Leafia in a way I want to and if sheā€™s wolf, I want her out asap as I donā€™t like dealing with her for an extended period of time.

Plus this game is clearly mechanic heavy, a social reason to keep a wolf around for longer makes me not give a single shit about it.

1 Like

i believe she has some other tells that i personally dont know
but youā€™ll have to ask someone with more experience with her

How can you be on the same page as Atlas if youā€™ve never seen Leafia play before today

if you think sheā€™s super scummy as either alignment despite never seeing her play before
shouldnā€™t your default just be
ā€œI think this slot is scumā€

LHFs are lurkers and people whoā€™s alignments are mostly 50/50
at least thatā€™s the term for it on this site basically

As in, ā€˜this is what I call LHF, my use of the term may vary.ā€™

As for Leafia, I am just accepting what people say is true.

1 Like

yeah that was my point but it actually makes sense this time

also im probably going to be super pissed for at least the next month for personal reasons
so thats fun

so uh
expect that

Hmm, thank you. This post likely relies on your meta to understand so I will leave it to other people to prescribe the meaning of it. Itā€™s true, you donā€™t have to be very good to be town so it is just possible you donā€™t think about things that way. ā€˜See wolf, vote wolf, devour wolf asapā€™ is a thing that makes sense. Thank you for the reply, Iā€™ll see what others say about this reasoning and if it lines up with your town meta or not.

As for why I care - because understanding how you read the game helps me glean your alignment.

Do you find day ones productive for town on the whole?

not at all

1 Like

im usually at my worst during d1 from what iā€™ve seen aswell
actual content starts later

2 Likes

also this site is cursed that anytime a wolf dies d1 town loses

3 Likes

yes

That checks out. Want to blindly sheep me day one to see how the other 18 players react to the absurdity of both that request as well as your acceptance of it? Might be fun, and I do enjoy being an unofficial double voter. Iā€™ll do the work, you just vote.