1 Like

solving

that’s exactly what you are doing by looking at those games lol

it gives info on said player

we kinda got a poe of 6
and you’re part of it
what makes you town?

reading marl

Wazza is almost certainly town btw, will show work when done.

good question btw given what I am reading.

you’ll have to trust me

gorta uh
that kinda tells me nothing

just trusting someone on if they’re town doesn’t really go well

1 Like

but you can trust me

the real answer is I don’t know, I’m just trying to get stuff done now

1 Like

you know what
fair enough
just get stuff done and you’ll be towny

1 Like

I’m going to sleep soon, but I will be up early enough because Covid

alright
noted

just know we cant really stop suspecting you until you do something ai

Going over marl’s game again after I took a bit of a break from it to focus elsewhere for a bit, I’ve got fresh eyes and more flips.

He was right about me and vul, perhaps he was doing some high IQ play and saying three truths lol

(eh)

Okay I almost just want to snap clear Wazza for this because Marl is literally shading for RVS stuff which is the most evil thing a wolf can do tbqhimho

Defending vul’s vote on Wazza

Echos vul’s kiiruma town read

Cute interaction with confirmed town windy, using for control

Drops an illwei probably v line when I vote Illwei.

Agrees with Illwei’s windy take of not town reading yet

Interacts with Brad, hmm I know brad is v now so I’ll note that as part of my control

Series of posts with Atlas that comes off as marl trying to encourage him to play more, I think these are more control for the town side of things tbh even though I guess atlas isn’t confirmed or anything.

Same jokey way of posting he does with other town members for Illwei tbh

Oh yeah this is why atlas is town

town/town/??? With the ??? being most confident scum read heh

Marl’s leafia arguments were really bad tbh, and the only reason this wasn’t clearing was because you guys convinced me leafia is like insanely bad as wolf, but yeah her being town just ‘makes more sense’ to my neutral opinion of mafia reads.

What if I told you this makes me think Wazza has almost no wolf equity? Read these two back to back. “I think Wazza could be wolf with or without leafia” and then to Wazza “what bothered me more was leafia’s treatment of you.”

Either Marl hates wolfing with Wazza as much as he did with Leafia or Wazza is pretty darn cleared from these interactions.

turns to the camera

Marl lied as naturally as he breathed.

This isn’t solving I just like posting when I made marl squirm day one.

Wazza is town until we get to lylo bare minimum. I will take no questions about this.

Note to Zorvo: god damn you for shooting n1 bro. I had you so easily spewed clear and confirmed by marl’s push on you and you just… had to shoot night 1. This makes achro sad becase I found min over night too. Sucks that half of town’s deaths have been self inflicted so far. Vig shots night 1 are bad. When you die for being wrong they are just unacceptable. But hey hope you had fun. I guess.

Next little bit is me slapping wolf Marl around like he is a new player… etc etc…

I agree marl, Illwei is probably v independent of other things. Thanks for dropping by.

Narrator: Today, said Mr. 20 years back

The most epic of walk backs

First time mentioning pigeon slot.

We’re back to liking Kiiruma lol (I dont know if I stopped liking Kiiruma)

Ngl independent of everything else about this slot this really, really feels like wolf theater where Marl typed in wolf chat ‘just bus me and see if I can claim something and maybe buy a day to scan someone so we can roleclaim kill them.’

I could be mistaken here obviously, but that’s the vibe I get from this lol.

… epic call out by Zorvo if true lmao.

Thanks for reminding me.

Pigeon slot comes in.
Says wolf reading Marl
Votes Hippo because they claim Hippo is wolf bud with Marl.
That is some epic levels of pre flipping.

Damn bro that’s crazy

I believe you went 3/3 here, good job.

Oops

Okay this is fucking SCREAMING wolf theater to me. “Heh heh, if they see this they will never suspect we are wolves together if I flip.”

If this is marl next leveling me after he didn’t make me bat an eye day one in defending himself, he has my kudos. And also pigeon slot’s first owner giving a very heavy assist as if this was the only thing I’d note it but wouldn’t be too paranoid.

Hey good read of Vul by me day 1, good job Achro

Okay so then Marl claims the town role.

Might make this my signature tbh. It makes me so happy every time I see it. Just gotta add quotes and ‘- Wolf Marl Day 1 before being executed’ to the end.

This is where, if I knew nothing, my leafia concerns would have gone to just fucking die day 1… To avoid conflict with me and try to survive marl was throwing the kitchen sink at me. Like, ‘fine leafia’s v okay just let me live!” basically.

Wazza still looking town to me.

So let’s see how marl viewed the game, in summary, day 1

Didn’t talk about at all (of if did just missed it):

Amelia (scanned)
Zone (We’ll say in POE just to to not be overly clearring)
Eliza (In POE)
Bean (in POE)
Gorta (in POE) (did drop Kiiruma’s town read and voted Kiiruma after they voted Gorta… possible chain saw?)
Eevee (well he did eventually, but yeah, 3P)
Brad (Town)

Suspected:
Windy (Town)
Leafia (Town)
Zorvo (Town)
Wazza (???)
Kiiruma (???)
Atlas (Not so much suspected as kinda ranted at but close enough) (???)

3P suspect
Pigeon slot

Town read
Vul (Town)
Min (Town)
Illwei (Town)
Hippo (Scanned)

Null until the very end
Achromatic

Does the game just break if neither of those scans are godfather and I read interactions right

Pigeon/Gorta/Bean/Eliza/maybe Zone as the POE? When they are 4 anti towns left?

Hm. Who would I be misclearing though? I’m not exactly going off the rails here with my town reads.

Let me double check myself

10 town left, 4 not town.

I am me, hooray
Windy is mayor, hooray
Leafia is claimed invest, hooray
Hippo scanned
Amelia scanned

So that’s tier 1 of mech clears. It, in total, contains 0-1 wolves unless we’ve got some crazy stuff going on and amazing next level plays etc.

I cleared Wazza, Kiiruma, Atlas, and Illwei based on marl interactions, listening to people that know them town read them, and general thread presence in the case of Atlas. None of these feel particularly soft to me. Varying levels of confident within the four but nothing to lose the plot over.

If I am right about a five wolf team, and really marl had every reason to lie to town, this means we are two mislynches away from mylo assuming nothing spicy happens at night between now and then.

We should also be able to get some more mech solves in tomorrow when we claim more.

I think this all checks out pretty well. Yeah okay, comfortable with this and willing to listen to feedback.

me realizing i cant make a counterargument to why wazza could be w without reading the 6 page long iso: