Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

I don’t suppose you did any reading over night by chance to have reads of your own?

Not really? I did a brief Hippo ISO and found it kind of suspicious but now I have to throw that out the window

Can you point to a post that you found suspicion? It’d help me get a read on how you read the game :slight_smile:

Just quote it for me.

He doesn’t really seem to be doing much, just kinda going with what others are doing

Anyway I’m gonna sleep now, see y’all in the morning

Well Pigeon, I’m going to be honest with you. Your slot had a lot of issues with it before you got here which makes it hard to see this slot as town. Also, if you are town, I for sure don’t trust you with a gun when it would kill both you and the player you shoot if they are town which given the lack of effort you’ve made to review the game seems more probable than not.

/Vote Pigeon

@Host_Account_2

Who did you shoot then?

Alice said herself that she could shoot on the same night she inherited the role, why didn’t you?

yeah i saw that
thats a pretty huge oversite

wait yeah what

pigeon only vul died
and you wouldve died of guilt if you shot him

is it bad that I didn’t know Alice last posted before Marl outed as scum

Err
Alice as in PlagueSimp by the way
just realised how confusing that can get easily

…huh. I did not see that (Leafia’s claim) coming.
Welp. RIP my guts and reads.

/unvote
@Host_Account_2

I thought Alice mentioned how it’d take her 3 nights to clear herself? N1 was waiting for a (town) corpse. N2 was inheriting Zorvo’s role. We are now at D3, and Alice/pigeon wants to shoot at N3. (Which is a damn long time to clear.)

talking about how on D3 when Hippo is dead his pelt will clear her

Gorta, Eliza, Kiiruma
…I am misclearing at least one person.
…meh. I’ll think more about it after we eliminate one of these three.

/vote Gorta
@Host_Account_2

No. She is saying: “(If you lynch me D2) then lynch Hippo D3 so I can prove I’m right.”

…wait, no. Brad was deadset going to be D2’s lynch, so Alice was talking about getting Hippo to be D3’s lynch.
–which never clears herself, but IDK why she expects this would work.

@Wazza you said i suspected you and i asked for a quote. Or was my explanation acceptable?

Also yes, pigeon did not contradict the previous slot owner’s statement on the mechanic.

The more I think about that post, the more I think someone’s joke about Alice being Hippo’s Executioner was right.