Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Oh ok

Mafia rolewise btw, they donā€™t have a Janitor, their Consig is dead and they have a Strongman

This means that if each role is Unique for the mafia, Godfather, Consort and Framer, 2-3 of those exist which is
bad for us tbh

Framer is mostly irrelevant and so is Godfather so realistically I see Consort as a huge problem

If they donā€™t have janitor why doesnā€™t vul have logs

how do you know 1 and 3

and there can be several of one role
idk why you are tossing that away for neuts/mafia

If she cites Eevee after all of the discussion about this so help me god

also because the post doesnā€™t say neutrals can double up only town (or so I remember)

Janitor wouldā€™ve cleaned something by now, Consig is literally dead and Strongman has to exist in order to kill an Arsonist at night

Janitor couldā€™ve cleaned vul, there can be several consigs, eevee was anticlaimed

Janitor doesnā€™t remove logs, that would be forger which isnā€™t a thing, Vulgard just didnā€™t choose logs

Janitor would make the flip unseeable
Anticlaim is apart of the strongman ability, Atlas

Unless Iā€™m being completely dumb.
This is Janitor, this would make Vulgard flipless

And you know that how?

bruh
the fucking feedback list

frost is esl
im not reading into feedback that makes no sense either way

Eevee even states it here
What is a Janitor role?

A Janitor role is a role that cleans up an entire flip, logs and everything relating to a player

I think you have it reversed for the anti claim

strongman, the role, I donā€™t think exists
their anti claim, which is not a role but a mechanic they can use, is strongman

I will literally die on this hill.
What the fuck is a strongman to you then?

Why donā€™t you think Hippo is a wolf? Whatā€™s your own reasoning?

Uh
Why specifically godfather

But they didnā€™t get told what the roles do, I already proved that. Eeveeā€™s description of mayor was wrong.

I didnā€™t think that was a particularly spicy read, though.

Well that answers my previous question here.
I donā€™t really know I believe this because I didnā€™t see a sheriff soft anywhere in your posts before, but I will look again. Good cop choices, though, as Atlas said. If youā€™re town we have good clears and pigeon gets punted into the sun.

Oh yeah, that second one is like a blatant soft tbh.

Forum just randomly jumped on me and I lost my place in catchup but I think I saw the important part
Technically none of Leafiaā€™s checks are mech clear because of godfather, but I do like Hippo better than pigeonā€™s slot so Iā€™m perfectly fine with yeeting pigeon first. This is a solid PoE to start with. We donā€™t really need to worry about potential godfathers unless weā€™re in endgame with two greenchecks and nowhere to go, so Iā€™m gonna just assume we donā€™t need to worry about it.