Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

So you think strongman is not strongman, but rather a role that only is strongman if they know the target’s role? Because I think of strongman as who can kill anyone apart from role.

A strongman will usually have something to trigger it, most of the time on this site that can be seen as someone claiming thus empowering the kill targeted towards them.

That makes me think Strongman and Claimkill are one in the same. This doesn’t make the claimkill the anticlaim (most notably because of the OP).

You know, I asked hosts about this and they wouldn’t tell me if it was both role and logs or only one or the other

what are you even saying at this point

Eevee even specifies it here who I will keep referring back to.

I am used to a strongman having no preconditions, essentially.

Did that come from the OP though? Eevee wasn’t on the mafia team so how do we know he wasn’t just speculating

he got informed of every role card
Marl confirmed that as well

I physically cannot be bothered going ring around the roses on this shit with y’all, if you don’t want to believe what I’m saying figure out your own bullshit

basically
wazza’s making no sense and jumping gaps and expects us to believe her the more she swears at us

I am just trying to discuss this because the difference between thinking we know all of the mafia and not could come down to a situation late game where mafia is either confirmed not to have a godfather or we don’t know, which may become important.

But if you can’t be bothered that’s fine.

I’m the only one who can fucking read clearly

my view on the slot isnt getting any better
and im not going to argue against it

Anticlaim probably isn’t a role card
Also I told you he got the mayor mechanics wrong so there’s no way he got a description, he was just fishing for corrections

and witch

Yes but he corrected that

Dunno about that one, the Mayor seems pretty correct

still got it wrong

Wazza I m telling you I asked the host when I got my rolecard how it worked and they said the vote is always active and I can’t switch it off.

yes
that’s
what a doublevoter is