Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

The part tripping me up was about if he knew the mafia or neutral roles, but him and Marl both spewed they knew all roles

How about, for example, the opening post? Would she be able to digest that well?

I still donā€™t think theyā€™d get mayor as a fake claim anyway because itā€™s the most provable role and would get them killed

Unfortunately Mayor is, in fact, a town role

What opening post

and as the OP specifies
they get access to all of the town roles.

The feedback post.

Yes but logically even if they got it they would have to be stupid to fake claim it
It is absolutely not a good fake claim

In the OP?

Yeah. If Eliza read that as town, do you think sheā€™d digest it well.

They
would still get it
itā€™s like impossible to fakeclaim but youā€™re still informed of it, itā€™s like extra info

1 Like

Not necessarily, why?

Brb

Hm. How exactly do you clear Eliza from town and wolf? I am trying to understand before I say anything more.

You have been revealed to be Insane, you get Insane Rolecard - Insane
You killed a townie, you have died! - Vigilante
You saw Target Z is visited by Target X and Target Y - Lookout
You saw Target Z is visiting Target X - Tracker
You have been roleblocked - Anyone (Apart from Roleblocker/Consort I presume), roleblocked targets might also not be informed if they arenā€™t investigative.
Your target is [Role]/[Role]/[Role] - Investigator
Your target alignment is [Town], [Mafia]. [Neutral] - Sheriff
Your target has been resurrected from the graveyard - Resurrectionist
You have died alongside with your resurrected target - Resurrectionist
Your target is [Role] - Consigliere
You have become like your target, you received their rolecard - Town Universal Backup
Your target have been cleaned out from reveals - Janitor
Your claimkill has succeed! Your attack become unstoppable and unhealed tonight - Strongman
Your claimkill has failed, you cannot use this for rest of the game - Strongman
You have been redirected and controlled your action - Anyone (Presumably only Investigatives though)
You have died - Anyone

@Atlas @Achromatic @WindwardAway
does this make things make any more sense whatsoever

2 Likes

Itā€™s entirely possible that thereā€™s an alternative anticlaim mechanic other than the claimkill (because of the OP) but that claimkill has a heavy chance of just being the Strongman considering it talks about the attack becoming unstoppable and unhealable

1 Like

I understood what you were saying, for what it was worth. I was just saying, as someone who is new to the site and not used to the nuances of this game type, that I thought it could go likeā€¦

Consort
Consigliere
Janitor
Framer

and also

FACTIONAL ANTICLAIM: if you know the targetā€™s role and input it correctly, this becomes a strongman instead of a normal kill.

You may very well be right that the two roll into one, and if thatā€™s true then it is good to know that there are less unknown roles out there. That was the point I was trying to clear up.

1 Like

What would be the point in adding a Strongman role in this case? If you have a strongman, you get to perma strongman anyway!!

Perma strongmans are almost never a thing, purely because of how unbalanced they are

1 Like

Itā€™s why it almost always has something attached, E.G: 2-Shot, Anticlaim, Dependant, etc. etc.

In my community they are usually a 1-shot role.