Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

I think I copied someone because I thought it was like NK and wanted to not be silly <_<

Eliza responds, cementing this point.

@Achromatic Can you show me where Eliza makes it out like she doesnā€™t know what Resurrectionist is because Iā€™m starting to think I mightā€™ve misread your post

I still think Eliza has 3p equity, just donā€™t think sheā€™s a wolf
I know I keep saying that but at least half the game has 3p equity

Iā€™m looking for something, hold on

can probably use busted abilities from graveyard

^^^

Bad at quoting but the above line is elizaā€™s

I have no clue how you are clearing Eliza from wolf equity atm. I am so lost lol

huh
thatā€™s an
entirely fair point then yeah

Oh it was Alice who said Retributionist lol

Marl said the role correctly, it was just Alice who said ret first

2 Likes

That person may have been referring to that role in SFoL63 I imagine.

Also speaking of pigeon wolf equityā€¦!

1 Like

Gonna be honest, the reason I missed the inconsistency there is because I thought the resurrectionist stole abilities from the graveyard and didnā€™t revive players lol
I just never actually read the feedback until this discussion
Idk what that says about me but Eliza doesnā€™t like reading so I wouldnā€™t put it past her to just not read it either

Doesnā€™t that make them less likely to be a wolf if they couldā€™ve just checked the fake claim card?

Or am I tripping

Nvm itā€™s probably just NAI

All it does is spew them as non-resurrectionist which was obvious anyway

For pigeon: I am willing to bet that they were referring to a previous game with ret. If you check sfol or whatever I bet the role was ret there.

Secondly, the previous slot holder literally wanted us to not lynch the role cop day 1 with a anti claim kill for mafia. lol.

Okay, Windy.

I know you are town for a mortal fact.

So.

Whatā€™s up here? She literally quoted the feedback herself. So she literally read it. Why do you keep making excuses for her? I am not trying to be mean I justā€¦ donā€™t get this. I quoted her literally going cough cough at the resā€™s description. ???

1 Like

Oh right, she quoted the claimkill thing
Welp
I have no defense left for her lol

The forum just keeps blacking out long posts, itā€™s very annoying when Iā€™m trying to actually read them lol

Even worse

Check the third quote I posted and what it is replying to lol.

1 Like

Here @WindwardAway I am replying to it for ya

check this out lmao

Yeah thereā€™s just a huge blank area where your post is rn and refreshing the page isnā€™t helping lol