Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Ah
Idk what that’s all about, then lol, it’s weird

1 Like

Actually now I’m looking at this one
Did she not know what the witch did or does she know there just isn’t a witch lol

I think she made a statement about witch that was weird compared to the others… hold on.

Wait wait wait I know what the resurr confusion is from

So @WindwardAway

Thoughts on Witch being the only town role she quotes that she has an added note for.

“busted (if its a redirector)”

Eliza is a ToS player, yeah? Check this out:

Retributionist | Town of Salem Wiki | Fandom).

It’s called retributionist in ToS
It allows you to resurrect a dead player and use their ability
The wording is weird but it’s just ability use, it’s not like bringing the player back to life. It’s just bringing the player back enough to use their ability.

Because it’s a neutral killer in ToS and not a town role
I don’t think it’s that odd to assume it may not work the same way because its goal isn’t to kill everyone

“You can resurrect a dead Townie during the Night. There are some restrictions:
Your target must be a Townie.
Your target died before the current Night (either via lynching or during a previous Night).
Your target was not Cleaned by a Janitor.
Your target was not Stoned by Medusa.
Your target must not have been previously used by a Necromancer (or, if you were previously an Amnesiac, another Retributionist).
The corpse performs the second visit, not you. The corpse itself is then subjective to anything a normal player would be. A Lookout can see the dead player visiting their target, and a Bodyguard or Trap from a Trapper will respond against your resurrected player. Likewise, a Werewolf or Pestilence rampage at your second target’s location will not harm you.”

Long story short, you puppet the dead player’s actions

The corpse being vulnerable to actions is a weird mechanic tho, I doubt that works in a forum game

Hmm.

You don’t think she would have read the second line about res though?

That still goes along with her assumption that the res puppets a corpse
If the res dies, the corpse dies and the abilities no longer exist

“You have died alongside with your resurrected target”

Hmm. Okay. I can see this. So let’s go back to this all being NAI for now. Why do you think Eliza is not wolf? And who are your four suspects.

Thanks for walking me through it, I am not sure if I am entirely convinced (and also her going through the town list seems to be wolf whining to me fwiw lol. Grousing about strong town and weak wolves is usually a wolf move, @WindwardAway )

I read more of the wiki and apparently the ret used to fully revive its targets but it got changed to only reviving their abilities later on

1 Like

Old Retri was broken. It literally brought someone back to life unconditionally.

New Retri uses corpses to use their ability as 1-Shot. Better to play with.

From what I understand Ressurrectionist is Old Retri.

1 Like

*except the rezzed player gets soulbound with the ressurrectionist

1 Like

So out of this list I would take out:

• Hippopablompoyeetus - Handy The Builder Beaver (greencheck, caveat if pigeon is not exactly mafia)
  • Gorta - Petunia The Skunk
  • Leafia - Giggles The Chipmunk (claim checks out)
  • Wazza - Shifty The Raccoon
  • ElizaThePyscho - Cro-Marmot
  • Kiiruma - Disco Bear
  • Thepigeonnyc - Splendid The Flying Squirrel
  • Amelia - Cub The Baby Bear (greencheck, caveat if they endgame and we’re missing a wolf)
  • Beancat - Lifty The Raccoon (imo has 3p equity but not mafia)
  • Zone_Q11 - Nutty The Squirrel (not 3p, probably also not mafia)
  • Atlas - Flippy The Soldier Bear (solving felt organic)
  • Achromatic - Cuddles The Bunny (town)
  • Illwei - Toothy The Beaver

I wanna say Illwei is probably town too because Brad thought she’s town and he has the most meta on her, but sometimes he townreads his friends because he gets pocketed. But I don’t think at any point it looked like Illwei was pocketing Brad? Correct me if I’m wrong.

I can’t clear both Wazza and Kiiruma from Marl’s pushes on them and still have a realistic PoE, I don’t think, so if I ignore Marl (anti)spew then they both go back into the PoE. And even if I clear them from being teamed with Marl, they both have 3p equity lmao.

I think Wazza is townier than Kiiruma fwiw, but I also don’t see why Kiiruma would claim VT if he’s any sort of role that can be tracked to a kill.

Gorta idk, I think I shouldn’t be clearing him at this point cause all he’s done of note was argue with Zone over Zone’s claim lol. Gorta’s alignment is relevant to Kiiruma’s (RVS vote) and Zone’s (the godfather theory).

Who was it who said Illwei/Leafia could be v/v? Vulgard and Plague? Well, we have a dead townie and a greencheck in that case. I do think Plague/Amelia can easily skate by doing nothing if they’re godfather and also not performing the factional, but no need to yeet a greencheck before uhhh pigeon. Lol.

And if the mafia team is like a bunch of godfathers plus Marl then our sheriff is useless lol

I won’t clear Eliza because I do see Achro’s point on her, even if I don’t necessarily agree with it.

Pigeon yeah I think we all kinda agree he’s dead today, and if he’s a wolf I’m not reslly sure a teammate would even want to stick their head outtto defend him

I was trying to hit the backspace but accidentally hit reply

Oh well, that’s pretty much all I had to say

If I ignore Eliza for a moment I get Gorta/Wazza/Kiiruma/pigeon in my PoE