Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

How about we go after Gorta or Kiiruma?

iirc Vul really liked Kiiruma and so have some other people. Iā€™d for sure like to hear from them.

I thought that marlā€™s push on Kiiruma day one also felt very unaligned.

Like Kiiruma votes Gorta of all people

Marl: I take back my early town clear

??? lol

Yeah I also thought kiiruma was pretty clear, Iā€™m just worried that he got cleared a bit too easily and now heā€™s kinda afk lol

Yeah I am starting to run into the problem that I am giving the benefit of the doubt to too many people unless I have it exactly right. Which day 3 is like ā€˜well, maybeā€™ but tbh Iā€™d rather have too few wolf reads rather than too many because it just means I need to become harsher with my clearing mechanisms.

I would expect Brad to have an idea how to read Illwei, Wazza, and me in this game
He hard defended Illwei, he called me town and didnā€™t elaborate much, but he waffled on Wazza a couple times and ended up scumreading her
I wouldnā€™t call it definitive since I thought Wazzaā€™s handling of Brad was pretty reasonable, but do you have any thoughts on this?

:eyes:
This seems off. Kiiruma doesnā€™t bus his scumbuddies this early, so only one of Gorta/Kiiruma is a mafia.

Well yeah, definitely not both, and the question is whether they can be v/v.

I could see Gorta possibly being teamed with Marl more than I can see Kii being teamed tbh

It was during RVS but Marl jumped on Kii for it

And Marl kept rotating his vote between Kiiruma/Wazza/me

If you think he rule of threeā€™d us, whoā€™s the wolf?

Hm, honestly Bradā€¦ eek the play makes it hard for me to trust outside of the clear and present Illwei read.

I think Vul, a player I do trust, liked Wazza day 2 though. I am hoping 1-2 more mechs at least can sort some of these out for us.

1 Like

Vul and I both said we liked Eliza, Kiiruma and Wazza, idk what that leaves you with lol

Pretty sure he also thought Gorta was town and then weā€™d just be missing wolves entirely

I earnestly think Marl is too smart as wolf to rule of three.

see you/leafia/wazza wolf team. I think it was bait.

1 Like

He downgraded eliza like you did after a different iso I did of her. Did you see that one?

Heā€™s too smart to do it in most cases but thereā€™s a chance he used it as wifom because people would just assume he wonā€™t :joy_cat:

Donā€™t remember, so either I was half asleep or I didnā€™t see it lol

Maybe I replied to it?

well then I will cheat and use the leafia/windy/wazza rule of 3 to say for sure 100% wazza lol x)

@WindwardAway

see reply for what I thought about eliza, although rip brad in my wolf team thought.

1 Like