Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

So Marl’s pushes were consistently Leafia/Wazza/Kiiruma/me and also you
Do you think that all of us are town?
Like he listed Leafia/Wazza/me as a team at least twice, and then he kept throwing in Kiiruma, and most of his votes landed on Wazza/Kiiruma/me, and his entire interaction with you was wolfy so I’m not sure where that ties in.

Ah ok
Yeah, that’s a reasonable take tbh
So I guess she stays in PoE for now then

I re-iso’d marl earlier and got this for a wolf marl ‘read list’

here’s a copy paste for you to glance at.

So let’s see how marl viewed the game, in summary, day 1

Didn’t talk about at all (of if did just missed it):

Amelia (scanned)
Zone (We’ll say in POE just to to not be overly clearring)
Eliza (In POE)
Bean (in POE)
Gorta (in POE) (did drop Kiiruma’s town read and voted Kiiruma after they voted Gorta… possible chain saw?)
Eevee (well he did eventually, but yeah, 3P)
Brad (Town)

Suspected:
Windy (Town)
Leafia (Town)
Zorvo (Town)
Wazza (???)
Kiiruma (???)
Atlas (Not so much suspected as kinda ranted at but close enough) (???)

3P suspect
Pigeon slot

Town read
Vul (Town)
Min (Town)
Illwei (Town)
Hippo (Scanned)

Null until the very end
Achromatic

2 Likes

He said he thought Alice was a 3p?

Yes, and I commented in my post that his interactions with the previous pigeon slot holder that it felt a lot like wolf theater to me.

1 Like

Ok yeah blast pigeon

I’m thinking pigeon/Gorta/+1?

+2 to be safe

If Eliza is a wolf then it’s probably one of Wazza/Kiiruma?

Lemme make lunch and then I want to look at something

I have this weird alternate solve where pigeon actually flips 3p and Hippo flips wolf
But idk I think the case on Hippo being uninformed of what eevee was outing was a pretty darn good towncase

I also think the pigeon slot has pretty big wolf equity so lol

If pigeon is town we have a major problem

1 Like

Gorta has equity. Eliza has equity. Want both claims today for sure.

Zone just pointed out that Kiiruma wouldn’t have voted a buddy? Thoughts? Does marl go for chainsawing a buddy that early from another buddy? Maybe I guess. But someone said Kiiruma has town energy, don’t know at all.

Wazza seems pretty feisty for a wolf, I have liked how they have discussed things with me. Not really seeing the wolf atm.

If pigeon is town we may not have as many problems as we think, but it would be really disappointing on many, many levels.

The equity for Pigeon 3p mostly stems from them being pretty chill until I made my case on Hippo Town and Pigeon slot wolf. Like, even as wolf that shouldn’t have been that dire but their reaction certainly felt dire.

I don’t think Marl chainsaws Gorta from Kii during RVS stage if Kii is the wolf in the pair, but who knows, sometimes Marl’s wolf game surprises me

Yeah I agree wholeheartedly on that

They were extremely pushy about wanting exactly Hippo out

And we’ve ruled out the existence of a second 3p except for executioner, I think, assuming two arsos aren’t a thing

The only possible way for that to be a thing is for one of the others to have stacked on Eevee or had their target protected night one (So I guess SK could have targeted Illwei and Brad, in fact, has the big brain play after all), was Roleblocked if we have a roleblocker (potentially spicy), AND they stacked night 2 with wolves on a vul kill (or they got roleblocked) (or the mafia factional got roleblocked)

oooor we have a trapper that blocked something (if I understand how trapper works)

so actually we could have an SK but one of our fun roles might have interesting info to out them!