Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Also I kind of want someone to check in on Atlus if Pigeon is 3P or god forbid town. Not because they have actively bothered me but because they admitted no one would really know their meta, and it might be better safe than sorry.

ih

my father picked me up from owkr and told me he wasn’t tired but then he got off at the wrong exit that i always get off at only when I’m tired so i made him let me drive and then i missed a turbo

1 Like

Pig i just wanna say if ur exe i frel for u very much cuz its really hard to replace into a slot and continue their exact push without it being suspicous, esp when previous slotholder wasnt subtle

Did u get the joke cuz i responded to u saying u grew with a meme of gru

Ngl this is somewhat concvincing somehow. If ur wolf marl clrly dumped on u to bus so itd prolly make sense just for alicr to at least not townread u

Wait why gf sle pficially

Because she scanned you town buddy.

2 Likes

Oh nice. This is good u claimed gjgjgj

1 Like

Yeah well she put the claim at the end of a fat wall i hadnt got there yet oop

Also leafia goodjob being subtle about it for real

Nah they cant i checked OP, maf roles seem to be unique cuz it says town roles can stack but doesnt mention mafia

I wouldnt say mechclear (invest isnt actually confirmed) but faking a check and playing like leafia did seems unbelievably far out of wolfrange so theyre absolutely locktown

1 Like

You know what I just noticed.

Leafia says she is active and pigeon is not and that’s why we never go first.

“oh also btw I am sheriff”

what a boss move.

2 Likes

This feels like its fairly unwinnable for mafia, sorry @ElizaThePsycho

I will wait for flips before any gloating tbh. I have seen worse flip town.

(but not if they are supposed to be good)

Also it is easy to be unmotivated when replacing into a slot under pressure because its a lot of effort to read through to find out exavrly why and you arent invested in game.

Pigeons today so far been NAI

Nah u always act super confident and gloat cuz either its to town and it annoys them so its funny or its to mafia and you look smort