Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

My policy in life is you can be an asshole or you can be bad and still be tolerated, but being both at the same time isn’t.

Tinfoil

OP says some roles work differently to how we might expect. Frost is known for…questionable design choices in this regard and to my knowledge this is the only non-fully bastard setup hes hosted in ages so he likes doing switchups.

What if Godfather isnt actually normal Godfather but instead mafia doublevoter and Windward is mafia.

2 Likes

LMAO.

Reading Leafia’s day 2 is not subtle that she scanned Hippo night 1 btw. In hindsight it is amazing and glorious.

At one point she responds to someone like “yeah Hippo being godfather IS possible” or something exactly like that.

Never mind tinfoil you’d need to build an entire mountain of the stuff LMAO.

2 Likes

Then we lose and never discuss this game again.

serious answer btw. There are setups where it is okay to go ‘oh I see, the host literally did that, okay sure.’

Like I am sure the wolves will state that case for this game being one of those games for them. I don’t think setup wise that has to be true, but Eevee’s play day one should have been disallowed imo.

2 Likes

We never play with Exe usually. This is like the first game ive been in with chance of one rolling for like 4 years.

I assume it would target town but not confirmed

1 Like

Agree

2 Likes

So let’s see pigeon slots possibilities for anger are

town: ???
3p: I oops’d their lynch target
Wolf: I used Eevee’s post to possibly clear people and it rubbed salt in the wound

Two of these make sense to me and I understand the starting point.

Town is… unfathomable to me. I wasn’t even being mean or pushing them that day!

Lmao

We do a little trolling

Only reason I wouldn’t assume it would target town is if we have two SKs and also mafia it would be kinda a balance issue if all if them targeted town

1 Like

So it has been a couple of days now, I have gone back and re-read Pigeon’s slot day 2 for the first time and…

I think we should let them go today as long as they agree to shoot within a group we tell them to do so tonight.

The thing is, maybe they get blocked, but we do have more wolves to find than just one slot and they do have a verifiable mech clear claim (even if it costs them their life at night, they would also be helping us with a potential mislynch by killing within our suspect list)

Because reading back I can actually see a town path for that player, and it is… unflattering so I won’t say more, but the point is I can see it.

So let’s see if we can get ourselves a mech clear tonight, and if not we are not much worse for wear, yeah?

Also is kp usually one of the things balanced around @WindwardAway ? Two being the max possible for town SOUNDS right but does frost know this lol

/Unvote

I am also unvoting because I am thinking back to when I said leafia and that player were the same alignment, and then when leafia is v I suddenly change my mind. It’s hard for me to read some of day 2 still, so I stopped after a bit, but… it could have been town.

I tend to trust my re-evals, so I wont budge on this.

let’s find someone else.

Don’t forget pinging the host

(The host account most preferably)

@Host_Account_2

/Unvote

2 Likes

Lets tell pigeon a single specific person to shoot if we let them live

1 Like

Personally I am in favor of Eliza going out today. In town pigeon worlds that slot progressed to that vote at the end. In wolf worlds where that slot is used to deep wolfing, it makes sense to try to look good to gain credibility.

@Hippopablompoyeetus We can discuss that, sure.

But also this depends on more mech info. Maybe eliza or gorta will bring the spice. Would be nice.

I uh, don’t know how Frost balances his games
I’m just assuming someone reviewed it and passed it so it probably isn’t an insta-loss setup

If he goes off his slot’s predecessor’s reads he’s still gonna shoot you, though