Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

I think achro asked u to claim

Now he comes in ignoring pidgeon’s slot and pushes me/Kiiruma. I don’t know much about Kii’s slot, but why is Zone pushing Kii this late into the game without proper progression?

1 Like

I agree i think zone might be mafia

What is your role?

Citizen

2 Likes

inb4 I get strongmanned tonight

like I get it I did nothing much d1 and d2 I picked up a bit of activity, but don’t accuse me of doing nothing today when I’m playing while sick.

I get tired out after reading several ISOs

Gorta we have 2 greenchecks, a mayor, a sheriff, a vig claim, and achro alive.

Do you actually think there is a chance you are ever targetted by mafia in the next 3 nights lol

3 Likes

Thank youuu

also Alice literally CC’d the doc

Uhhh when did I do that

“Because I say so.”

False. I was the one who asked Achro to spare pigeon.

Because you were in my and Windward’s POE, and you two haven’t done anything memorable. (That is, until Achro told me Kiiruma voted you, which is such a weird move if you were W/W that I rescinded my doubt on Kiiruma for the time being.)

Eliza is also in my POE, but Windward’s POE as of P#7562 ignored Eliza.

Ah, yes. Gorta being a liar at its finest.

1 Like

so this was on d2 apparently, but the slot is still alive

Kii once gladiated me on d1 in the first few hours, but Kii also scum read me as well, so

ah yes, I forgot a thing about the game, you of all people should know that this isn’t the first time I’ve done anything like that

I was mistaken, sorry about that

literally Alice is a high value town player, so if Alice back uped Seth then it doesn’t make sense that Alice’s slot is still alive

even pigeon having a shot is a bad for wolves, but like Alice never shot anyone (despite being high value WITH a vig shot)

Alice never got a vig shot; Seth died N1, I backed up N2, shot won’t work until N3

1 Like

don’t you take the first town role that dies?

that’s how the town universal works in other games

even then Alice claimed d2, but Alice having a vig shot on n3 is bad news, so why not kill the slot last night?