Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Day 3 VC

Voted Voter Count
Thepigeonnyc Wazza 1/8
Leafia Illwei 1/8
Gorta Zone_Q11 1/8
Zone_Q11 Hippo 1/8
Not-voted Gorta, Amelia, Atlas, Kiiruma, ElizaThePsycho, Beancat, thepigeonnyc, Leafia, WindwardAway, Achromatic 10

Sorry for the lack of VC

1 Like

Theyā€™re missing Illwei in here

Well this doesnā€™t really tell me much

Gdi I actually have to read their 950 posts

brb

1 Like

it is like that sometimes, I should probably look over Atlas myself

thatā€™s going to be painful to read everyone past Wazza

letā€™s fucking gooo Iā€™m a dividing line

have you claimed yet, Gorta?

Wow. Thank you! :smile:

Hmā€¦ Youā€™re right. It would not make sense that Marl rescinded his townread on Kiiruma after voting you blindly. This means you are Marlā€™s scumbuddy! He was defending you!

Because it was not Alice who counterclaimed; it was Achro. Except Achro counterclaimed as a joke.
So I donā€™t understand where the focus on pigeon (Aliceā€™s slot) is coming from.

I think so

wha
what do you mean you think so

you are so dense, is this because I am pushing you?

I was messing around

The one about Marl defending you was half a joke. I didnā€™t even know about this until you mentioned it.
The one about Aliceā€™s slot was a legitimate question of: ā€œWhy go after pigeon now when he can self-resolve by tomorrow?ā€

because I was under the impression that there could only be one of each and that itā€™s weird for Aliceā€™s slot to still be alive as a claimed PR role without certain chances of a doc existing

oh ok

btw Iā€™m going to rest for a bit, but Iā€™ll probably be back this afternoon

Well you see:

• Duplicate / Stacked roles is a thing, so we theoretically could have more than one Doctor;
  • Alice/pigeonā€™s role takes up time to be confirmed (if true at all, because they could claim roleblocked D4 and we would have no way of confirming this -at least not without Tracker/Lookout claim-).

IDK where your thoughts are at now, but I still donā€™t see any reasons to townread you.

Memories broken
The truth goes unspoken
Iā€™ve even forgotten my name

I donā€™t know the season
Or what is the reason
Iā€™m standing here holding my blade

A desolate place
Without any trace
Itā€™s only the cold wind I feel

Itā€™s me that I spite
As I stand up and fight
The only thing I know for real

There will be BLOOD
SHED
THE MAN IN THE MIRROR NODS HIS HEAD

whatdā€™ i miss

nice wagons we got here

ok, but if Alice isnā€™t a wolf then the wolves must know that Alice wasnā€™t bsing with that claim, so why even let Alice get a shot to begin with?

of course you donā€™t, you are just a wolf