Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

/vote ElizaThePsycho @Host_Account_2

2 Likes

Because people like you and I exist, who would never have let Alice live past D3 had it not been for the replacement.

Good to see that you donā€™t even have any defense, and started to lash out instead.
That just means I am more correct about you being mafia.

BUT ALICE WOULD HAVE A SHOT, so WHY let Alice live? Thatā€™s dangerous for wolves

Iā€™ve already responded to this crap, so I donā€™t see why I should defend myself every single second. Iā€™ve explained myself several times to people, so the fact that you are upset that Iā€™m pushing you means you are likely a wolf.

Iā€™ve explained my wolf read on Zone and itā€™s not benefitting me to keep arguing with Zone like that, so Iā€™m just moving on

Iā€™m going to take a break and maybe rest for a bit

when I get back Iā€™ll see about making more reads

Assuming Alice is actually Townā€¦ The Mafia probably have a Consort to roleblock her.

Ah, but the fact that you are upset, thinking that I am upset, is evidence that you are likely mafia.

Your singular explanation is: ā€œHe behaves like a Godfather wouldā€ and ā€œhe is upset about me pushing him because of that,ā€ which is just a low-effort attempt at shading me.

Itā€™s called Retributionist in Tos.

It originally brought a player back to life but they changed it.

Neutral Evil actually.

True. We do. Hopefully that wonā€™t be the case even thoughbIā€™m worried that it is. No hammering this time though!

Iā€™m thinking that before EoD you can give me a list of three names and I check one of the three. Howā€™s that sound? Itā€™ll limit the chances that a framer will screw me up.

Heā€™s tired confirmed.

Thanks.

Thanks again. ^_^

Laughs

Same here. Even in this game.

Pretty unlikely although not completely out of the question. Itā€™s something Iā€™d only truly considervas a possibility if Wind is alive in lylo.

Laughs True. I wasnā€™t exactly subtle about my check on Hippo. Itā€™s why Iā€™m surprised no one realized that I was sheriff.

I honestly agree with this. I feel sorry for the wolves.

I honestly agree completely with this.

Iā€™m fine with an Eliza execution. I think she has decent wolf equity after all.

Agreed.

Zone is always like that unfortunately.

Yeah, Eliza probably is the best execution for today honestly. /vote Eliza @Host_Account_2

I am
Very tempted to call Gorta town but Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s still jumping the gun
Cause then I have to look at Kii and Zone again and tbh I donā€™t want to lol

Consort is the mafia version of roleblocker, right? Why did they allow pigeon to successfully back up a town vig?

1 Like

I mean, the vig is dead and the doctor is dead so who the fuck else would they block anyway, unless they donā€™t have a consort?

And if they donā€™t have a consort then wtf do they have, three godfathers?

1 Like

leaifa:

also leafia:

1 Like

Gorta vs Zone summed up

2 Likes

Now im greenchecked my motivations kinda died

If ur in poe and town start tryharding to make it obvs so we can yeet mafia faster

2 Likes

If you can case a better execution target, Iā€™m all ears. After all, I could just check you tonight.

Ilwei zone eliza + pigeon exe = the solve btw

looks at pigeon

Day 3 VC

Voted Voter Count
Thepigeonnyc Wazza 1/8
Leafia Illwei 1/8
Gorta Zone_Q11 1/8
Zone_Q11 Hippo 1/8
ElizaThePsycho Leafia 1/8
Not-voted Gorta, Amelia, Atlas, Kiiruma, ElizaThePsycho, Beancat, thepigeonnyc, WindwardAway, Achromatic 9

Bruh stop putting me in the poe

1 Like