Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

yeah this is uh
something

gl achro

I am not, as a healer I don’t get told if I am blocked

oh ffs I was thinking you were TOS witch despite literally reading what Eevee said about the witch role

yeah I am non conseq vig/doc basically

Why didn’t you use Vig N1?

1 Like

Furthermore, is your Vig guiltful?

1 Like

Well I had a whole post with my journal, but basically I wasn’t confident in taking a shot n1 since no one had claimed. Really low ev to shoot into that many slots minus 2 anti town (marl and the night kill proof eevee) so I just decided to be patient.

Came close to shooting pigeon’s slot or hippo but was like ‘ehhhh’ and instead thought if there is a serial killer vul might make a nice target

I was just a night off, poor vul

and no, no guilt. It’s not really a vig flavor wise I brew a potion.

Why wouldn’t you shoot anyway?

If you have a guiltful Vig, you shoot it as you know you’d be town and you have a higher chance of helping the town by killing a person in the POE

One final question, you said you’re non consecutive but does that correlate to you being able to use Doc N1 and Vig N2 or were you forced to no action on N2

Because the PoE was roughly formed after day one and killing town power is really bad? It really makes no sense in a game you expect a lot of power to shoot night one. In setups with low power and a vig it’s good to do that, but really here I just couldn’t justify it. Perhaps a different ethos than me around these parts.

No action night 2, even if blocked. rip

as a follow up, I really wanted to as I said in my journal ‘be a child and shoot for fun’ but my stomach was uneasy about it. I didnt have a name I reeeally loved n1.

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿’

Vig go brrrrr

1 Like

The dream is for me and pigeon to shoot each other and then my will of “oops all vigilante” meme i made will be perfect

I think gortas town and its pigeon/amelia gf/zone/kiiruma

You know for someone who roleblocked me as “town” night 1 Eliza sure didn’t try to interact with me at all day 2.

Gorta has gotten pretty good at wolf recently but some of their reads seem kinda hard to fake

All mafia roles are unique and we know they dont have a janitor

Aso theres a 3/4 chance mafia have a consort assuming 5 man team.

So yah eliza probably just consort

Im leaning towards no strongman either so seems v liky consort exists

It’s certainly looking likely.

Axtually u know what i think its wazza