Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Also day 1 Eliza looked over my wolf case on Marl because I asked her to.

So Eliza knew I was going after Marl

Eliza knew Marl flipped wolf.

This is just pure tracker fear for the consort lol.

2 Likes

Someone reread marl/wazza d1

Marl probably sussed one partener d1 cuz he likes doing that

1 Like

Wazza/Pigeon/Amelia + 1

Thats the team

@Hippopablompoyeetus

already did see reply

Going to call it a night for real now so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

2 Likes

Night Leafia, sleep well!

Does this seem like Marl is trying to Bus Wazza and then set it up that Wazza and Leafia are partenered? If Wazza is hung d1 marl gets cred and Leafia is a free ml d2 at that point.

Like actually marls whole thing for first part of d1 was Leafia/Wazza w/w which makes sense in a world where wazza is wolf and flips so leafia is dead in water

And remember marl is consig, in a mafia team wirhout janitor, so is the strongest role and absolutely planning to go semideep

I changed my mind again on Gorta btw, I think he’s a decent vig target but maybe a better elimination target

But if you expand that out he went after Windy a fair bit as well, and Zorvo. Basically let’s look at this:

Suspected:
Windy (Town)
Leafia (Town)
Zorvo (Town)
Wazza (???)
Kiiruma (???)
Atlas (Not so much suspected as kinda ranted at but close enough) (???)

I would need something solid here because right now it feels like it is basically ‘well it has to be one of them.’

Also later in the day after I went after his leafia read, he switched gears to calling her v and going back to wazza.

My lean on this is he was just trying to power wolf.

Also if Marl was wolves with Pidgeon slot’s original owner, I think pre game they expect to roll this town given comments I have heard about both, with really marl’s biggest fear being me (at least, that’s how he played me day 1 imo)

I kinda give up backreading but if there’s anything important after the pigeon post I just quoted, ping me with it

I woke up to 645 posts to read and idk how far I got lol, I’d rather real-time

I’m gonna say that there is a chance that if Marl had a power wolfing partner, they could’ve just gone for opposite stances on their reads, so it doesn’t necessarily mesn he threw a wolf into his townreads if he had a strong partner doing that instead.

I think I notified you on something already!

I dont see anything unpartenered from Marl regarding Wazza though.

Like someone said, the meta here is usually to bus and distance early and then coast to win because as youve seen today people suck at reevaluating (hence the 7 people popping in and accusing someone with obvious mech town info).

1 Like

Also rereading marls iso its funny how its totally devoid of anything useful after you accused them, they went awol so fast lmao

Potentially but he deffo focuses on Leafia/Wazza the most.

Only counting forst 115 or so posts of his out of 250 cuz thats up untill he just focuses on discredits you and probably starts to antispew a bit

1 Like

Post game I will sit down and tell you why this is, as not to make the thread all gooey with my ego any more than I have.

But yeah, Marl probably knew he was fucked the moment I started going back and forth on him in earnest.

Also lowkey Wazza is just the best wolfplayer in direct POE by quite a bit just so you know

1 Like