Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Ah, that would be good information to have. I am treating them all as fairly equal players, I will keep that in mind.

Waz has a bloody high scum winrate theyve beaten me as mafia like every time lol

1 Like

Okay I thought about it for a few seconds.

Wazza is wolf.

Thanks for helping Hippo

3 Likes

Meta is bussing.

Goes after windy and leafia hard

after I start going earnest he indicates a move to Wazza, this is his final act of distancing before lolcating on Kiiruma or some random stuff no one cares about.

This makes sense.

I got mixed vibes from the Eliza/Wazza interaction where you were asking Eliza for her claim

When Wazza claimed tracker and that she tracked Eliza to eevee, Eliza immediately said it wasn’t true (I double checked her reaction there to make sure that’s what it was). So there’s no chance that Eliza slipped here.

Eliza’s choice to RB is kinda questionable, but apparently it’s proven in her ISO (and I will go back and confirm this myself when I’m not in a rush to clean my apartment lol). But if, as you’ve said, she was aware of the Marl flip, I don’t think she would’ve still gone for RBing you in particular unless she literally didn’t read a huge chunk of the day (which, yes, she does do and sometimes her night actions are questionable because of that, but I still can’t believe she didn’t see the eevee claim since there was so much discussion on it). I think you’re probably right and she was afraid of getting outed by a tracker and targeted you with something, very likely a roleblock, but in that case plausibly as a consort instead.

On the topic of pigeon I’m still debating who we would leash his shot to. Currently I believe Gorta isn’t town, but I also don’t think he should be vigged. I would rather we eliminate Gorta during the day and let pigeon shoot Eliza, if anything, if we’re giving pigeon a chance.

The reason I was mostly clearing Wazza from Marl spew was specifically because I thought he wouldn’t try to bus a partner who generally wins as scum lol

But you could be right and it was distancing but never meant to bus, in which case Wazza isn’t clear

If she is consort though she wouldn’t have been to eevee night one Nothing to slip on.

Also, her iso had no mention of wazza day 2 that I saw (but isoing here is weird) and I brought up my problem with her n1 block already.

Alhough Hippo, if you never beat wolf Wazza, and you suspect her here, then ???

Question: do you ever mislynch Wazza as town?

I havent checked this either, and for the record it was Wazza who said this

1 Like

Yeah I know, what I was trying to say is that there was no chance she would’ve gotten caught by Wazza’s fakeclaim there

I was also debating whether that interaction could be wolf theatre because I noticed that Wazza cleared her very quickly off it

Yeah I know, that’s why I said I’d personally check
Cause I don’t trust that unless I see it myself

oooh

Yeah that can easily be theatre tbh

No i usually townread them tbh

Like i did this game when i defended them from marl d1 lol

I sometimes sus wazza later on and then she ates successfully and endgames while I cry

1 Like

Neutrally speaking I have liked Wazza’s play here, but if I were to assume they are a good wolf then…

…

Oh yeah that’s a big ass problem lol

I mean I figured
If Wazza and Eliza both knew Eliza wasn’t on eevee, they wouldn’t have to fake reactions since they had solid knowledge that Eliza was obviously not on eevee
And Wazza cleared Eliza off Eliza allegedly suspecting you on D1 which has yet to be verified by anyone else

I did the same thing here lol

I have a dumb solve at the moment

Hit me.

Eliza/Wazza/pigeon, and if it isn’t pigeon then Leafia probably hit the godfather with a greencheck

I think we leave Gorta alone for today and tonight, but see what he does tomorrow. If I’m right about my hunch, we yeet him.

Psst

remind me why this is dumb?