Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

For sure this is true,
But you have to remember,
Hippo does not miss.

Would you have believed it Wazza? @Wazza

I mean im just telling u sitemeta is usually just to kill best players even if theyre wrong, wasnt roasting mafia or anything

I am not sure I don’t have very detailed meta on Wazza I am just reading the topic with ‘Wazza is a good wolf, think it over’ and see nothing clearing or towny so far.

1 Like

No I meant rude to me bro, ‘best obvs town player’

hello???

I for one endgame like 80% of the time as town even when im right

Hmm, that’s fair enougb. The possibility exists that I could be wrong about Wazza being a villager after all.

Oh i see

Yeah i meant apart from u as they were deffo gonna doc/lookout dodge

Well also keep in mind making a random comment about Brad who was super dead in the water matters less to me than interactions and pushes tbh

1 Like

shame being blocked didnt give me my doc back n2, would have used it on vul ;_;

1 Like

Yeah, you’re probably correct.

Maybe its ilwei/achro which is why vul died over achro and ilwei and achro are confirming each other

True. It would’ve been great if it had.

This is a possibility to consider if we keep killing town and it hets to lylo

I wont be there for that but u guys shld remember to consider all options and just yeet

1 Like

Yeah, but also being correct in the process doesn’t always give results. Brad was correct by process but he flipped town. I just want to make sure I am asking questions of people and considering perspectives. It’s a little harder when I let go of an early town read and they flipped town but even I recognize that early read paled compared to day 2 behavior.

Also if it is achro/anyone you all have already lost despite eevee’s best efforts so just accept the L tbh

Oh wait illwei seered, right.

Illwei looks like we do have a future after all.

Me figuring out which villager to suicide on

1 Like

We will. Although I highly doubt I live to lylo honestly so good luck in lylo everyone if it gets that far. Which I honestly hope it doesn’t.

Instead of ‘Pulled a Seth’ it would be ‘Pulled a Hippo’ from now on.

2 Likes

I doubt you’re a wolf here honestly.