Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

I doubt its the case but if eli and pigeon are both somehow town then u gotta strongly consider it cuz theres not many other slots left

1 Like

*eliza

2 Likes

True and that’s what scares me.

ignoring, of course, that I am going to shoot someone tonight and confirm myself yet again

lol

Ill have you know i have almost a 25% hit rate in hitting scum as vig

Achro, shoot someone else, I want Hippo to shoot me

Denied.

Changed my mind a lil

I want to guarantee he dies as well

You realize if ur town its super game throwy to ask the suiciding vig to shoot u over the nonsuicidy one

2 Likes

This is called AtE. I will walk you through it Hippo. I got you.

I’d personally rather not be shot entirely, Hippo, but if it’ll “clear POE” or whatever, I don’t give a shit

Great, so let’s not have the green check shoot you.

Good talk.

I do always fall for AtE tbf it is my eternal downfall

Achro has decided “killing Wazza is a good idea” without any sort of buildup, it’s clearly caused by you saying “Wazza is wolf” and Achro has no clue what they’re talking about when they talk about me, they’re just going on a gamble

My slot being dead however is probably better for the future, but as things currently stand, tonight could be us going into LyLo almost instantly

Like you’re not mech scum, so having a guilt vig shoot you when a witch is available is super throwy to numbers for town tbqh.

1 Like

I didn’t ask

Too bad lol.

I genuinely do not give a shit about what you’re saying right now

You randomly chose to shoot me
If you’re town, you can live with the fact you’ve practically fucked the game lmfao

There’s literally much better shots to shoot than me, but I’ll make sure if you want to shoot me, thst it goes through

I am sorry but AtE stopped working on me years ago, but go off king.