Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

I also have gorta and pigeon as unaligned so if pigeon flips wolf that’s good news for gorta tbh

bruh I was literally someone who suggested everyone out during today

You have had plenty of good posts. Just not clearing when I am told you are a good wolf.

I am a good wolf in certain scenarios, can you like actually look back at my games?

Literally the only time I’ve been a good wolf is as NK, literally committing suicide or being able to get “mech confirmed”

I am fucking none of those

Unfortunately I got immolated alive looking at past games too much in champs so I am afraid I will only do that for general game play things and not specifics.

Wazza is the only player in FoL history to single handledly win a game D1 as NK

NK i mean 3p

Furthermore, if I’m evil and we’re killing Eliza because we think she’s evil, there’s almost no way we’re W/W based on our interactions, have a little thought on it for two seconds and this is coming from someone involved in it

I mean … hold on Hippo

Be serious that’s not why you said they were good right. I was informed about this stupid game lol

Was he the lying darkness role then?

I was legit a busted role

SHE

Yeah im just saying that to troll wazza a bit

They are actually good at mafia mafia too lol

Achro, literally read what I said on my own way of being a good wolf

Oops. Sorry Wazza. She.

Someone back me up here on this one at least

1 Like

No thats not true lol

Yeah I read it but self-meta is not a valid thing for me. We have like 5 mech cleared town a couple of them should be able to say something.

I get that you like playing mafia but based off what we know I think you’re a perfectly valid shot for solving purposes.

Unless someone thinks you are strongly town.

Windy agreed with me silently by liking all my posts about how u are clrly best wolf player in poe