Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

That’s the only time I remember you being wolf off the top of my head.

Prove me wrong then

Find me a game where I was just a generically good wolf

Self meta is suddenly no longer valid but when Leafia was doing it, it was perfectly fine for you to make assumptions from

Bias much, just fucking shoot me, there’s no way I’m convincing you otherwise

Okay, will do.

(I could explain the differences if you like)

1 Like

I don’t give a shit enough

You’ve chosen to randomly kill me despite townreading me all game up until this point because I’m “potentially a good wolf”, if we fucking did that for everyone all the town leaders would be gone instantly, you claim to be a good player and yet thats your best reason for shooting someone? Fucking saying it’s to “lower PoE” is a better reason than that

I’m curious what they are honestly. Time for me to eat too. I should be back before EoD if you can resist the urge to hammer Pigeon. :sleepingleafeon:

Sure but now I am thinking about it.

So Day 1 Leafia wasn’t about Leafia for me, really. I was trying to understand relationships within the game and really the best thing to do is to ask questions given any resources available. I wasn’t really town reading Leafia very much based on her own meta, and if you go back day 1 and 2 you can see I said plenty of times she had wolf equity. Rather, I was using her posts to ask questions of others and to put people into positions where they had to give me answers to mull over.

Eventually, exploring Leafia’s meta helped convinced me to vote Marl so that was nice.

1 Like

this is literally word gibberish on a page

I mean to lower PoE is in fact why I am doing it, yes. If I read your game back and liked it as much as I do, say, Gorta’s day 3, I would not shoot you.

Alright. I’m here again.
What did I miss?

Then say that next time, at least with that sort of fucking excuse I’d at least be fine with dying

Sadly we once again are declining to hang you.

Wazza have you considered

I mean, I did.

Actually, that’s a good point, thanks Zone

Why aren’t you shooting Zone then?

I see. Okay.

@Wazza Are you still content with being on an Eliza wagon

Vul town core’d them, I respect Vul’s reads EoD2 enough to let them have more time in thread.

Great question.

1 Like