Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Yes

She’s a roleblocker, I don’t give a shit if she’s town or scum, she’s just going to fuck things up

Vul also felt I was townier than most players but wasn’t convinced fully

Nice “respectfulness”

You were not in his town core though, Zone was above you.

:slight_smile:

(Also the things that make her scummy are like, all in the thread so either way I’m still pretty sure it’s a hit)

Top 25 players in the world my ass

Eh, I did say on a good day. Perhaps I have fallen on hard times.

…okay. So it looks like nobody will catch me up to date. That’s fine. I’ll just accept death.

Achro, let me ask you, what the fuck is the point in all this

You ask me to convince you on someone else, but I can take one look at the player list and no matter what I fucking say you’ll pull up some excuse out of your ass so you can shoot someone you townread almost the entire game up to this point.

I could say Kiiruma, you’d say you’d townread them, I could add on the fact they’re a better fucking wolf than me and you still wouldn’t change your mind

I am just playing a game of mafia. You told me earlier you didn’t care if I shot you. So I just decided to shoot you after reading your iso again to make sure I was comfortable with it compared to other people in the PoE

Gorta has come alive today
Zone had a Vul town core in their favor
Amelia is green checked
Bean was also a consideration

I feel like I am missing one… but you get it.

2 Likes

Convincing me usually takes in depth analysis and citations not one liners. I am a bit of a hard to please person I can admit.

2 Likes

I don’t care, I’d rather be gone from this game but the more I think about it, the more I just know it’ll fuck things up, I like winning and my death does not help with that considering the amount of deaths we’re clearly going to have tonight, not to mention your lack of care to whether or not you hit town

Bitch, Hippo fucking said 6 words and you sucked him off

Has he done more than tunneling me?

What do you think cursing at me will do for you? Does it make you feel powerful?

I have anger issues, this won’t change for you or anyone else, I do not like you as you don’t like me, I don’t care if you don’t like to see me swearing, you aren’t above me in anyway

…I already regret coming back after taking a long time to chill off. Then again, the original cause why I left was because of the realization that I have been useless in the first place.

2 Likes

Eh, I’d like you alright if you weren’t such a rude person as outside of that you have been fine, but sure. Go off Queen you got 1:44 of game time left.

I’m voting to kill Eliza, you can make whatever choice you want and since that choice will be shooting me, make sure you have a plan when I flip town because if you don’t, I have a lack of confidence you ever thought things through. Goodnight

Ahem cut it out. Thank you

1 Like