Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Apparently that took 7 minutes and not 1 second, sorry for the wait

Also
My explaining this now means that probably none of this is a reliable indicator for Marl’s progression in this game anymore
But you guys insisting that I explain the entire thing was kind of pissing me off, so have fun with that I guess
I will find other points to read Marl off of instead

Also, @Achromatic, I’m surprised you asked for my takes so far and I gave my readlist, but you didn’t comment on the fact that I had no scumreads in it.

Achro’s approach to atlas saying he doesnt like d1

Vs.

Achro’s approach to eliza saying she doesn’t like posing d1

2 Likes

It’s okay, I was working on my wolf interaction chart anyway.

Two questions

One, do you think wolf marl is a lot different from town marl? How often have you faced wolf marl?

Two, what is your current read on Leafia? Do you see any obvious flaws with Marl’s analysis?

Also, I think if you don’t want to explain things then don’t say ‘I have things to explain’ and then not give a clear answer when asked. Little reason to be pissed off.

1 Like

Didn’t he also comment on Wazza saying D1s are useless or was that someone else

I almost said wazza instead of eliza so i will trust you on it even though i thought it was my mind not distinguishing between two people with red pfps

1 Like

These wagons always kill a wolf

1 Like

Eliza I bonked a bit because while plenty of people are not fans of day ones including my mason buddy here, Eliza was poking at anti-town things like mass claims and also said she wasn’t going to post at all. Not cool.

Also Zone said something about it too and I bonked him too. Atlas while grumbly actually does seem to be doing a couple of things today, even if they are minor. Plus it feels greedy asking for a fourth vote.

Whos the third

I believe I asked Zone that if he was going to do nothing to just sheep me.

I would normally be pinged by the amount of confidence Achro has, but i think its just normal fron what i saw in specchat.

I didnt read his quali though

So many nicknames you can call achro.

Ach.

Achro

Chrome

Rom.

Roma (maybe not)

Mat

Matic

Romat

Tic

Mostly because other things been interesting about your posts to me.

1. When he first came back to FoL, yeah, his meta was fairly polarized probably on account of being rusty. He is much less polarized now but still has some reliable tells, when they show up.

2. Townlean but trending downward. I don’t think anything of her Vulgard handling but the comment about Marl solving was weird so I can agree on that being a possible wolf point. But that’s not enough for me to scumread her. I’d like to do my own digging.

The explanation thing is the way this forum tends to handle my slot. If I don’t give reads I get scumread, if I give reads without explanations I get scumread, and if I give explanations when asked I also get scumread. Its more like I am pissed off by the fact that people on this forum always expect me to do work in the game or else I am automatically scum. I have attempted to slank as town because I wanted to dial back my activity and effort level, and got wolfread for it. If I tryhard as town I tend to get correctly towncleared. If I tryhard as wolf I do get wolfread but also survive for longer than if I slank. It’s more like I am hyperaware of how the vast majority FoLers view my meta and I will always attempt to do things that make me townread, regardless of alignment, but I will be much more likely to tryhard when asked regardless of alignment and give all explanations even if it ruins an RT or something, because of that assumption that I will always be scumread if I don’t explain literally everything I am doing.

tl;dr - it’s an ego thing

2 Likes

Chris

Also I don’t really believe in being ‘not confident’ and all that. It only helps wolves. Plus every vote sheeping me I know is a vote going towards a town person’s will, right or wrong, so it can’t be a bad thing. But needless to say like 5 people today need to be solved at night due to lack of effort which sucks but luckily we’ve got roles for days so zzz

A

1 Like

You have my guarantee I will self-resolve as town in this game
I will obvtown myself and die

Oh, well keep in mind I have no idea about any of this. I mostly forced you to say things so others can judge your slot based off your reactions to me ^_^;. This one’s going to have to be a team effort if I am to be effective at all.

Also I find the suspicion of Leafia really curious. All of these people apparently can’t wait to bus her but as of this moment only one person is voting her. I thought that was a good indication the slot is probably at least not mafia team. No one to bus her lol.

1 Like

Weren’t there three or four people on her earlier?
That’s when I started the “Leafia is town” campaign.