Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Whatever u say

Lynch marl with me and you too can be cute

oh my fucking god i cannot be bothered to read another 600+ posts please send help

Sure. Vote marl based off my post a little bit ago. Ez

Im already cute i dont need your approval

Chloe said so

1 Like

what if i do this foreign concept called
make my own thoughts

1 Like

and force myself to read the 600 posts and end up agreeing with you anyways*

2 Likes

You said send help. If you want to think you need to read.

What is this interactio

You dont need it but it might be nice

A conditional cute isnt genuine and is worth and i mean absolutely absolutely nothing

You’re cute

But only if you’re cute

2 Likes

But conditional cutes stack with unconditional ones. Thats how buffs work.

:sunglasses:

/vote plaguesimp

1 Like

You first need to have an unconditional cute to stack conditionals on top, you cant stack conditionals on someone else’s unconditional

im assuming since you didnt ping the host account this is a joke, correct?

Wtf yes you can. Say you were granted an unconditional cute in the form of a necklace. I could then cast a spell to give you more cuteness on top of that. It would also modify the ring’s buff to boot.

Come on.

1 Like

I’ve caught up, I think Windy’s probably a villager and so is Atlas.

From the people I’ve read, this leaves Gorta, Hippo, Leafia, Wazza, Zorvo, Beancat. You could also add Marl to the list, because my town read on him is only there because we briefly shared worldviews despite coming to them independently.

I’ve read Beancat’s defense of Leafia again and I flip-flopped on what it means for his alignment, but I think it makes him town. It could be a TMI defense, but for someone in Beancat’s position I don’t think it’s worth it. He has 13 posts at the moment and his defense of Leafia forms the majority of his real content, I don’t see why “Leafia is V” would be his sole hill to die on as mafia (and this is regardless of Leafia’s alignment).

3 Likes

Gorta is essentially unreadable at the moment and I’m waiting for him to start playing.